CHAPTER 12- Proud Brother

Taking the paper, Tae's eyes quickly scanned the contents, and a genuine smile spread across his face. Overwhelmed with pride, he enveloped Yn in a tight hug, the warmth of his embrace offering solace to her troubled heart.

"Princess! You've scored 89 percent. I'm so proud of you," Tae exclaimed, his excitement contagious. Yn, still in shock, looked up at him with wide eyes, her heart pounding with a mix of relief and surprise.

"You're not disappointed in me, Oppa? I promised you to get 100 percent," Yn voiced her concern, her disappointment lingering.

Tae scoffed at the notion. "Disappointed? The exact opposite! I'm so proud of you, Princess. I know you worked hard for it," he declared, placing affectionate pecks on both her cheeks, turning her disappointment into a radiant smile.

"Hehe... thank you, Oppa," Yn said, her dimples peeking through the smile that bloomed on her face.

Tae playfully ruffled her hair, his eyes filled with pride and love. "Why don't we have an ice cream as a reward for your hard work and make a visit to the beach? Would you like that, Princess?" he asked, a twinkle in his eye, making Yn's eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Oppa! Let's go!" Yn exclaimed, her excitement and joy infectious.

As the car pulled into the colorful ice cream parlor, the air buzzed with the anticipation of a sweet reward for Yn's hard work

As the car pulled into the colorful ice cream parlor, the air buzzed with the anticipation of a sweet reward for Yn's hard work. Tae and Yn entered the parlor, greeted by a symphony of delightful flavors and the aroma of freshly baked waffle cones.

Tae glanced at the vibrant display of ice cream flavors, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "So, Princess, what flavor are we in the mood for today? Something classic or adventurous?" he asked, his tone playful.

Yn pondered for a moment, eyeing the array of options. "Hmm, how about chocolate chip cookie dough? It's the perfect mix of classic and adventurous," she suggested with a grin.

Tae chuckled, "Solid choice, Princess. Chocolate chip cookie dough it is." He ordered a scoop for each of them, savoring the delightful anticipation of the impending sweetness.

As the ice cream was handed to them, Yn's eyes widened with excitement. "Oppa, can I have a second scoop? Please?" she asked, her eyes turning into puppy-dog eyes that she knew had a profound effect on her brother.

Tae feigned a stern expression, trying to resist her adorable plea. "One scoop is enough, Princess. We don't want to spoil our dinner, right?" he teased.

Undeterred, Yn turned on the charm, her eyes widening even further. "But, Oppa, it's a celebration! And celebrations call for extra scoops," she pleaded with a pout.

Tae tried to maintain his resolve, but the irresistible combination of Yn's puppy eyes and the joyous occasion melted his determination. "Alright, alright, just this once! But don't tell Mom we had extra ice cream before dinner," he whispered conspiratorially.

Yn's face lit up with delight as she received her second scoop, and she giggled. "Thank you, Oppa! You're the best!"

Tae ruffled her hair, a fond smile on his face. "Anything for my Princess. Now, let's enjoy our ice cream and savor this moment of success!"

They walked out of the ice cream parlor, indulging in the delightful sweetness of their treats.

("His Crybaby" a tale of romance and love between Alpha Jungkook and Yn! 💔 is now released. you will get to read a chapter EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'd really feel super happy to see you guys there as well. love ya'll.)

With ice cream in hand, Tae and Yn made their way to the nearby beach, the rhythmic sound of waves creating a soothing melody

With ice cream in hand, Tae and Yn made their way to the nearby beach, the rhythmic sound of waves creating a soothing melody. The sand beneath their feet felt cool as they approached the shoreline, the sun casting a golden hue over the vast expanse of the sea.

Tae couldn't resist the opportunity to add a touch of playfulness to their celebration. "Ready for some beach fun, Princess?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Yn grinned, nodding eagerly. They kicked off their shoes, feeling the soft sand between their toes as they ventured closer to the water. The gentle waves lapped at the shore, inviting them to partake in the carefree joy of the beach.

Tae, ever the protective brother, scooped Yn up in his arms and carried her towards the water. Laughter echoed as the waves chased them, the siblings reveling in the simplicity of the moment. Tae playfully splashed water, creating a refreshing mist that danced in the sunlight.

As they waded through the shallow waves, Tae's affectionate gaze lingered on Yn. "You know, Princess, I am so proud of you," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Yn looked up at him, her eyes reflecting gratitude. "Really, Oppa?"

Tae nodded, a warm smile playing on his lips. "Absolutely. Your hard work, dedication, and that never-give-up spirit — it all paid off. I couldn't be prouder of the amazing person you're becoming."

Yn's heart swelled with emotion, the sincerity of Tae's words making the celebration even more meaningful. "Thank you, Oppa. I couldn't have done it without you," she admitted, her eyes shining with gratitude.

Tae hugged her tightly, the bond of sibling love evident in the warmth of their embrace. "We make a great team, don't we, Princess?" he teased.

Yn chuckled, squeezing him back. "The best team ever, Oppa."

As the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow over the beach, Tae and Yn took a moment to soak in the beauty of the sea. The horizon painted in hues of orange and pink mirrored the warmth they felt in each other's company.

Before leaving the beach, they stood facing the sea, the waves washing over their feet. Tae looked at Yn with genuine affection. "I love you, Princess," he said, his words carrying the weight of a brother's love and pride.

Yn beamed her heart full. "I love you too, Oppa," she replied, the simplicity of those words capturing the essence of their unbreakable bond. Hand in hand, they walked away from the beach, leaving behind the laughter, the waves, and the echoes of their shared love and celebration.

(I wish I had a elder brother too😕... Anywho guys hope you liked this chapter.... will be back with a new chapter just like always right on time💜)

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote as it means mean a lot to me.

Hit the follow for the latest updates.

*None of the pictures included in this book belong to me. All visual content, such as images, illustrations, or photographs, are sourced from various platforms and credited to their respective owners.*