CHAPTER 6- Punishment

Time had passed, and Yn found herself anxiously waiting for her oppa, her older brother Taehyung

Time had passed, and Yn found herself anxiously waiting for her oppa, her older brother Taehyung. She knew all too well that he held no mercy when it came to studies, manners, and health. The sound of the door unlocking signaled his arrival, and as Tae entered, an aura of darkness enveloped him, his cold face glaring intensely at Yn, sending shivers down her spine.

Yn, on edge, attempted to speak but was abruptly cut off as Tae raised his hand to silence her. The unspoken tension in the room was palpable. She understood that her oppa was infuriated, and immediately lowered her gaze to avoid his piercing stare.

"Look at me," Tae commanded with an ice-cold tone that seemed to freeze the air around them. Yn hesitated, but under his stern gaze, she slowly met his eyes, tears welling up.

"I want nothing but the truth. Just a simple yes or no. Do you understand?!" he demanded, his anger evident in every word.

Her response, a nervous "Node as yes," only fueled Tae's anger, prompting him to raise his voice, "In words! Yes or no!"

"Ye-yes, oppa," she stammered, tears now streaming down her face.

Tae's disappointment and frustration were palpable. "I trusted and believed your words. Why didn't you complete your assignment during your holidays? HUH?!" he shouted, making Yn flinch in fear.

"I-I-I forgot, oppa," she stammered, trying to explain herself.

Controlling his anger, Tae pressed further, "Why did you lie about your test?"

"I'm sorry, oppa," Yn whispered, her voice choked with regret.

"Say sorry to yourself!" Tae snapped, his anger escalating. "You didn't complete your assignment. You handed in an empty answer sheet, AND YOU LIED! HUH!"

Yn couldn't meet his gaze, lowering her eyes in shame. Tae, torn between love and discipline, felt the pain of having to be strict for her own good. "Stay here! Do not move!" he stressed, leaving Yn trembling in anticipation.

Tae returned with a cane, and Yn took involuntary steps back in fear. "I said do not move," he commanded sternly. Yn stopped in her tracks.

"Stretch your hands out. I'm going to give you 10 hits for not completing your assignment and 10 hits for your proud empty answer sheet," Tae declared, his tone unwavering.

Yn hesitated, but realizing there was no escape, she reluctantly obeyed. As Tae harshly held her hands, tightly delivering each strike, Yn's cries and pleas filled the room, but Tae persisted, carrying out the punishment.

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

Yn was crying hard and pleading him to stop but Tae didn't stop an continue to give another 10 hits

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

*strike*

After 20 painful hits, he released her hands. Yn, now sobbing and rubbing her sore palms, felt the burning pain. Her hands were red, her face flushed from crying. Tae, though hurt to see his baby sister in distress, knew he had to be firm for her own well-being.

If you're in the mood for a heart-melting, swoon-worthy romance, do check out my other book "Alpha's Crybaby | J.JK"

I can't wait for you to experience the emotions it has in store. And You get to read a new chapter every day! Yep, you read it right – EVERY SINGLE DAY! This book is like a rom-com on steroids – minus the actual steroids, of course. I genuinely hope you enjoy every chapter as much as I did while working on it.

Thank you, dear readers, for joining this adventure.

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote as it means mean a lot to me.

Hit the follow for the latest updates.

*None of the pictures included in this book belong to me. All visual content, such as images, illustrations, or photographs, are sourced from various platforms and credited to their respective owners.*