CHAPTER 29- No More

RIGHT AFTER TAEHYUNG AND YN RETURNED FROM THE TRIP

WITH JIMIN

IN HIS BEDROOM

As Jimin's sleep was abruptly interrupted by the ringing phone, he groggily answered, muttering a sleepy "hello." The voice on the other end, cracked and familiar, instantly jolted him awake. "Tae? Are you okay?"

Taehyung's voice, filled with a mixture of exhaustion and distress, confirmed his identity

Taehyung's voice, filled with a mixture of exhaustion and distress, confirmed his identity. "Yes, Jimin, I'm okay," he replied, the heaviness evident in his tone.

Concern etched across his face, Jimin pressed further, "Are you sure, Tae? You don't sound okay."

Taehyung sighed audibly before responding, "Yes, I'm sure. Listen, can you come over and stay with Yn? I have some emergency work."

Before Jimin could respond, the call abruptly ended, leaving him with a sinking feeling in his chest. Quickly realizing the urgency of the situation, Jimin sprang out of bed, ready to rush to Taehyung's aid.

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

Jimin quietly entered Taehyung's house, familiar with its layout. As he approached the door, he instinctively checked under the nearby flower pot and, sure enough, found the spare key. With a swift motion, he unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Taehyung?" he called out, his voice echoing through the silent house

"Taehyung?" he called out, his voice echoing through the silent house. There was no immediate response, heightening Jimin's concern. He proceeded cautiously, unsure of what was going on.

Jimin gently entered Yn's room, realizing that Taehyung had indeed left. He found Yn sleeping peacefully on the bed, her blanket on the floor. Concerned for her comfort, Jimin carefully adjusted the blanket to cover her properly. Not wanting to leave her alone, he decided to stay by her side.

He settled down next to her, making sure she was in a more comfortable position. Jimin closed his eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.