CHAPTER 5- Trouble Day

Lilly noticed Yn entering the school, and her gloomy expression immediately caught Lilly's attention. Reacting swiftly, Lilly hurried towards her distressed friend.

Lilly's POV:

I spotted Yn walking through the school gate, her face clouded with a gloominess that instantly furrowed my brows. "YN!!" I called out, rushing towards her. Without hesitation, she embraced me, her demeanor reflecting distress. "Lilly, I didn't complete my assignment," she confessed with a somber expression.

My eyes widened in shock, "What?! Why?!" I exclaimed, concerned for my friend. Yn confessed, "I got carried away watching TV and forgot about the assignment. Oppa is gonna kill me." A mix of worry and disappointment crept onto my face. Determined to help her, I suggested, "Let's try asking the teacher to excuse you, and I'll help you with the test. Come on, let's go to class before we're late." I couldn't bear to see my friend in such a state, so I gently pulled her towards the classroom.

" I couldn't bear to see my friend in such a state, so I gently pulled her towards the classroom

IN THE CLASS

Yn and I took our seats as the teacher entered. Little did Yn know, a storm was brewing regarding her missed assignment.

"Good morning, students," the teacher greeted, and the class responded in kind. Yn's anxiety heightened as the teacher declared, "Yes! Those who were excused yesterday for not submitting assignments, submit them now!" The room buzzed with activity as everyone submitted, except for Yn.

The teacher's patience wore thin. "Yn, I don't see your assignment on my table. Where is it?!" she demanded, her tone growing angrier. Yn, looking down, hesitated to respond. Frustrated, the teacher raised her voice, "I asked you something!" Yn finally stammered, "I'm sorry maam, please excuse me once. I'll definitely submit it tomorrow." But the teacher wasn't swayed, "Shut up! I don't want any excuses. Sit down. Meet me at my cabin after class."

The class atmosphere shifted as the teacher announced a test shuffle, separating Yn and me. Yn's eyes widened, realizing she couldn't rely on me for help. The teacher distributed question papers, and Yn, lost in her predicament, wrote nothing but her name and the questions. Eventually, she succumbed to sleep, only to be rudely awakened.

"Yn?" the teacher called, receiving no response. "Yn, wake up!" she demanded, the class erupting in laughter. Yn, still half-asleep, retorted, "You are disturbing my precious sleep, leave me alone. I wanna sleep." Lilly facepalmed, foreseeing the trouble.

The teacher, furious, shouted, "YN! This is not your bedroom! GET UP!!" The class laughed harder as Yn apologized, only to face the consequence of kneeling outside the class.

After 30 minutes, the teacher emerged and instructed Yn to follow her to the cabin. 

IN THE CABIN

IN THE CABIN

Inside, the confrontation escalated.

"Why didn't you submit your assignment, Yn?" The teacher's cold voice made Yn shiver. Yn stammered, "I'm sorry maam. I forgot to do it..." The lie hung in the air, caught by the teacher's disappointment. "And what about your test?" the teacher pressed. Yn confessed, "I didn't prepare for the test."

The teacher, raising her eyebrows, questioned, "You know the consequences for not submitting your assignment, right?" Yn, tears threatening to fall, nodded. The teacher, resolute, declared, "I'm gonna inform your brother about the test. Go to your class now. I want all the impositions and the apology letter signed by your brother on my table first thing tomorrow morning. You hear me?!" Yn, defeated, nodded, and the teacher dismissed her sternly.

Yn, feeling the weight of her actions, left the cabin silently. The impending consequences of her procrastination loomed over her, leaving her with a heavy heart.

Once yn left the room, the teacher took a deep breath before dialing Taehyung's number.

Teacher: Hello, Mr. Taehyung. This is Yn's teacher.

Taehyung: Oh, hello. Is everything okay?

Teacher: I'm afraid not. We had an issue with Yn's assignment and test today.

Taehyung: (concerned) What happened?

Teacher: Despite a second chance, Yn failed to submit her assignment, and during the test, she handed in an empty answer sheet. When questioned, she admitted she hadn't prepared.

Taehyung: (sighs) I see. I wasn't aware of this.

Teacher: I felt it necessary to inform you. Yn's actions are a cause for concern, and I hope you'll address the situation as yn is a smart student.

Taehyung: I appreciate your letting me know.

Teacher: I've asked Yn to have all the necessary impositions and an apology letter signed by you ready by tomorrow morning.

Taehyung: (resolute) I'll make sure she complies with your requirements. I'm sorry for any inconvenience she may have caused.

Teacher: I also want to discuss her untruthfulness about forgetting the assignment. It's important for her to understand the gravity of her actions.

Taehyung: (serious) I agree. I'll address this matter with her at home.

Teacher: I appreciate it, Mr. Taehyung.

Taehyung: Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll ensure she takes the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

The call ended, leaving Taehyung contemplating on how to handle his only sister. 

Thank you, dear readers, for joining this adventure.

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote as it means mean a lot to me.

Hit the follow for the latest updates.

*None of the pictures included in this book belong to me. All visual content, such as images, illustrations, or photographs, are sourced from various platforms and credited to their respective owners.*