CHAPTER 24- Endurance And Secret's Hug

IN YN'S BEDROOM

As the minutes passed, Yn's knees began to tremble under the strain of the wall-sitting position. The physical discomfort intensified, and she couldn't help but let out a soft whimper. Taehyung, noticing her struggle, glanced up from his phone, his expression stern.

"Five minutes, Yn, and you're already struggling? I told you to hold that ruler and maintain the position," he scolded, his voice laced with disappointment

"Five minutes, Yn, and you're already struggling? I told you to hold that ruler and maintain the position," he scolded, his voice laced with disappointment. Yn, feeling the ache in her knees, thighs, and arms, mustered the strength to apologize.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Please, can I get up? It hurts," she pleaded, her voice filled with genuine remorse. However, Taehyung, unmoved by her plea, continued to scold her harshly.

"I gave you an order, Yn. You need to learn from your mistakes. Hold on to that ruler, and don't let it drop. This is your punishment," he asserted, his tone firm.

Yn's knees continued to tremble, and the ache in her thighs and arms became increasingly unbearable. With desperation in her voice, she pleaded again, "Oppa, please, I'm so sorry. It really hurts. Can I please get up?"

Taehyung, however, met her pleading with a harsh scolding. "No, Yn. You need to understand the consequences of your actions. This is your punishment. Hold onto that ruler and maintain the position," he insisted, his voice unyielding.

As Yn struggled to endure the physical strain, tears welled up in her eyes. "I can't, oppa. Please, I'm begging you. I won't do it again. Please, it hurts too much," she cried, the sincerity in her voice evident.

Taehyung's scolding persisted, "You need to learn, Yn. This is the consequence of your disrespectful behavior. No more excuses."

Her voice trembled as she continued to beg, tears streaming down her face. "Oppa, please, I can't take it anymore. It hurts so much. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again. Please, just let me get up," she pleaded, her words punctuated by sobs.

Taehyung, unmoved by her distress, maintained his stern demeanor. "Yn, this is your punishment. Of course it's meant to cause you discomfort," he reiterated, his scolding tone growing even harsher.

As Yn's knees quivered, she tried to hold on, but the physical strain overwhelmed her. "Oppa, I can't... please," she gasped through her tears, her body trembling with exhaustion. Taehyung's response remained unyielding, "You need to endure it, Yn. This is for your own good."

Taehyung, in response, intensified his scolding, his voice cutting through the room with a stern edge. "Yn, do you understand the gravity of your actions? Your use of bad words and rude behavior towards Ajuma over a salad not only hurt her but also hurt me. It's completely unacceptable," he asserted, the disappointment evident in his tone.

"You need to realize the impact of your words and actions on those around you. This kind of behavior is not just disrespectful; it's hurtful. You've crossed a line, and it's important that you learn from this," Taehyung continued.