Sitesh " maa, he went to the lawyer office  and didi went to temple "

Smi " bhabhi got so worried and she said, nazar lagaye ghar ko, aur voh pooja karne gaye "

They nodded and teju held dadu dadi hands " I was worried for you both, meine kabhi aap donoko argue karte huye aur ladte dheka nahi, Bohot bura laga mujhe "

Dadu cupped her cheeks " We fight a lot teju but we never stretch it. We talk it out and either of us make the other person understand things. This is y we r in a healthy relationship for these many years. No couple can love without fighting, difference of opinion is very common and how we correct them, survive through is important "

She smiled " and now I understand that well "

Dadi to smi" bahu ko call karo, pooja hogaye ya nahi "

" bahu agaye maa.. "

They heard mumma k voice and turned to see her, she was finally smiling.

Mumma k " Prasad lelo first "

She fed everyone and teju fed her and they all spend the morning happily.

Tejran room,

Teju entered to see Karan all ready in his formals. She hugged him from back and he smiled through the mirror. 

Karan " So my jaan is finally happy?"

Teju " At peace, to be specific..will you drop me at the office now "

Karan " me and Jake are going to meet Mrs. Kashyap, raghu will drop you.  Are u ready with the cover article? "

She nodded "yes I have framed the first part and I have changed the victim name in that for confidential reason "

Karan ' Your pen name? Did you change it " he doesn't want anyone to know her direct involvement in the case, she nodded and he nodded at her back. 

Teju " Chale "

He nodded and kissed her  forehead, she leaned in and kissed his lips making him smile widely.

Karan " I love you meri jaan "

Teju " lub u too "

They both head outside and raghu drove teju to her office after good instructions from Karan. 

.....................................................................

Karan and Jake reached Hosiapur village and after asking few, they found Mrs. Kashyap address.  They knocked on the door and she opened , she frowned as they are unknown to her. 

Karan " Hello, we r police officer and we need to talk to you "

She nodded and they entered, they kept the door opened ,not wanting anyone to judge her. 

Karan " we will come straight to the point Mrs. Kashyap, do you know how your husband died? "

She nodded " yes, unko Saans lene mei taqleef horahe thi.. Isiliye voh margaye"

Jake " he had any problem before like this ? Or is it just recently? "

Mrs. Kas " no sir, unko ye prblm bas kuch din phele tha.. Sab uss kaam ki wajase hua "

Karan " good that you came straight to the point.  He was working as a daily worker, then y did he went to industry "

Mrs. Kash " sir, my health turned bad before few months and we needed lot of money. And one of our neighbors, he told us, there's a company which will give us the money and hume 2 mahine unke kaam karna hai.. My husband had no choice than to accept it "