CHAPTER 41

It was early morning when I woke up, I wasn't feeling very well, Rayan had fallen asleep on the sofa, he was in the same position I had left him in before going to sleep.  I got up delicately from the sofa so as not to wake him, I went to the bathroom and I understood the reason for my feeling so bad, my period had started.  I got ready in a hurry, since Rayan also had to get ready to go to the office, having come out of the bathroom as always Rayan was already awake, he had some work papers in his hand, are you starting to think about work again?, I asked while I was approaching the mirror, "I can also think about my wife if she wants", he said as he approached, your clothes are ready, they are hanging in the bathroom, I said taking steps towards the door just to stay away from him a little longer, “Are you sure you want me to go to the office today?”, I looked at him surprised, what did he mean, all this didn't seem normal to me in fact, I left in frustration, and in the process, my dupatta got stuck in his button.  As I looked up at him, our eyes met, causing a smirk to appear on his face.  He gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled, saying, "I guess you're stuck with me, Meri Jaan," I smiled and walked out of the room.

"Meri jaan", I thought about the word he said, why it was so good to hear him say it, I was thinking about this when my thoughts were intruded by Mom and Dad's voices, "Mashal beta, you're back", mom said hugging me, ohh Mom you don't know how much I missed you all, "Welcome back daughter", said Dad, thank you, thank you so much, wait while I go and say salam to Haani too, I said heading towards the kitchen.  I was about to reach Haani and since she wasn't in the kitchen I went to visit her in her room, while I was reaching Haani I met Ali and I remembered that I had to ask him many things regarding Aynoor.  "Asslam o alikum Masheal, how are you?", ohh Ali, wa alaikum salam, I'm fine, you tell me, where is Haani, I looked for her all over the house but didn't see her, "She's there, you can go and say salam to her she will be happy to see you again, he prayed a lot for you and Rayan", thank you Ali, I wanted to tell you that when you are free come and talk to me, I have to ask you a couple of things, I said while he was surprised and confused, don't worry, it's nothing seriously I just have to ask you some things about Aynoor, I said and he immediately lowered his gaze, I knew that he understood what I wanted to talk about and without adding anything I went to see Haani.

Haani, where are you, look I came back, I said looking for her around the room, "Beta I'm here, I heard her voice coming from the terrace, I ran to hug her, "How are you beta?", I'm fine, you tell me, I we missed you a lot Haani, "Beta we missed you a lot too, especially Rayan", she said giving me a kiss on the forehead, come on tell me what Rayan said about me, "Haha beta he is your husband he has every right to feel your lack", said Haani sitting on the bed while I joined her too, but he never told me anything, I said resting my head on Haani's lap, "We don't always have to communicate with words, many times gestures speak for us ", she said, passing her hand over my hair, you're right but I was waiting for him, I was waiting for a message from him, a call from him, I was waiting to hear his voice, I went through some difficult moments when I felt the need to have him by my side, but he  wasn't there, I said almost crying, "Beta it's not easy to find love, it took Rayan time to understand that without you he can't live and you take your time, in love there is no rush because everything happens when it has to, now stop being sad, let's go and have breakfast", said Haani relaxing me, in fact Haani, let's go my stomach hurts so I need to take the medicine, "Ohh ohhh come beta I'll have hot milk for you so you'll feel better", we were still talking when Rayan entered the room, I immediately settled down. “Ohh so you're talking about me here,” Rayan said as soon as he entered the room, that's not the case, I said getting up and joining Haani in kitchen, “Beta you need to take steps towards him,you see he is trying to communicate", said Haani while we were in the kitchen, haha ​​Haani let's leave him for some time like this, I said smiling, "So you have already accepted him?", well who knows! I said still smiling and helping Haani making tea.