CHAPTER 39

I had returned to grandma house  early in the morning, now it was already afternoon, I had no news of the other villa, nor had I seen any cars enter through the main gate which is the same for both houses.  I was tired of going here and there, grandma had promised me that she wouldn't let Baba do anything but everything has been going on like this for about a month, but she didn't stop Baba, and then the documents that the guard had given to Dad this morning , what was it about-- I was thinking when Aynoor called me, "Masheal Masheal, Bahi is back", she said and I immediately looked out the window and In fact I could see the car coming through the gate, "Bahi is back you saw and he's good too", yes yes Aynoor Alhamdulillah, I said turning off the phone, from the window of my room I could only see the gate so I went down to go down to the courtyard, "Masheal Beta be careful, go down calmly", said the uncle who was sitting in the living room, yes yes uncle, Rayan came back, I hurriedly opened the door to go out into the courtyard, "Hmmm beta wait--", the uncle was saying but I was already outside in fact i couldn't hear everything.

"Mrs Masheal don't move from here", said the guard, while Rayan was a few steps away, just stop stopping me all the time, let me go, why... why do you want to complicate my life like this... I said begging him to let me go, "Mrs. Masheal, the rule doesn't change, you can't move from here, like you couldn't yesterday and like you can't today and like tomorrow and for the rest of your life you won't be able to", he said taking my hand to take me inside, let me go go, I don't want to, uncle uncle...I screamed, let me go, I don't want to come in, "Let go of her hand immediately," i heard Rayan's heavy voice, which stopped the guard, "Let go of her hand," Rayan repeats , "Mr. Rayan you have to stay away, you can't even go near this villa or to Mrs. Masheal", said the guard, "She is my wife, I definitely don't need your permission to go near her", said Rayan releasing my hand from the guard's grasp, "Don't try to touch her again, I will tear you to pieces," Rayan said again, as they all came out, "I am here because Mrs. Masheal's Baba kept me here, I am here to do my job witch is to protect--", "I'm here to protect Masheal, I don't need you, I can protect her alone", said Rayan interrupting the guard while I was behind Rayan and he didn't let go of my hand, "You no longer have any relationship with Mrs. Masheal, at least your relationship will end soon, we have already sent the divorce papers to your house", said the guard, what... grandma tell me the guard is joking, you promised me that you would stop Baba, grandma everything  is not true tell me, I said standing next to Rayan and in front of the family, "Beta... Beta I tried but  your Baba--", said the uncle but  stopped, wait wait so those documents from this morning were for the divorce... I asked even though I didn't want to know the answer, no one answered me for the first few minutes, "Yes they were for the divorce", said the guard and while he was still talking I I fainted.

RAYAN
The guard was still talking when Masheal who was next to me fainted, Masheal Mashael, I said immediately picking her up, "What happened, Masheal beta", said grandma immediately coming closer, "Mr. Rayan you can't touch Masheal", said the guard , shut up and get out of front, I shouted to the guard, “Move away for now”, said uncle, while I took Masheal to her room and then Bilal had already called the doctor.  She was pale, she was sweating and she was very cold, Masheal, mere baccha open your eyes I said wetting her face a little, but nothing, she didn't answer, grandma what happened to her?  Who knows, worried, "Beta thinks she's stressed too much, she's suffering. I even told her Baba not to do this to her, but he was determined", said Grandma, "The doctor has arrived", Bilal said entering the room.

I was sitting on the bed with Masheal, the doctor had already been gone for more than an hour, grandma was right, Masheal had been too stressed, and so the doctor advised us not to give her any bad news, she was fine the doctor said but I wasn't convinced by all this, her going from here to there and from there to here all this wasn't what she deserved, she was sleeping now she was very cute.  She held my thumb when she slept, it was one of the very first times I was in bed with her, because I wanted it and I felt so close to her, she moved a little, I remained still because I didn't want her to wake up. Masheal, Masheal relax, everything is fine, I said as she woke up immediately and sat on the bed, "I need to call Baba, he can't decide for me", she said looking for the phone, Masheal calm down, leave everything, don't think about anything rest, "No Rayan I have to talk to Baba, I can't bear anything anymore", she said getting out of bed, Masheal, mera baccha be slow wait for me to help you, I said walking towards her, and took her to the living room, "Beta you had to rest why you left the room", said grandma, "No no I'm fine, uncle, call Baba I need to talk to him, I can't always do what he tells me", said Masheal sitting down, "Beta now...", said grandma, "Now and now...don't wait for anything anymore, uncle, call Baba", said Masheal and while uncle was calling, the guard came inside, "Enough is enough, the order has come to me to throw Mr. Rayan out of the house", "If you stay here any longer, I swear I will throw you out of the house", said Masheal turning to the guard, "It's an order from your Baba" said the guard, "Now we have to talk with Baba so let's see what he says, I swear I will throw you out of the house,” Masheal said calling Baba.

"Why is Rayan here", said Baba immediately, "Baba I am tired now, I say it very clearly I don't want a divorce from him--", said Masheal, "He is treating you badly, you don't deserve a boy like that", said Baba interrupting Masheal, "I...this is our business, he and I have to live together, and then who are you to decide for my life", said Masheal, "Pass the phone to the guard", said Baba, also if the phone was on speaker infect everyone was already hearing, "Baba is not the answer to my question, I now--", Masheal was still talking when the guard took the phone from her hand, Masheal was surprised by the guard's behavior , because she couldn't afford to do something like that.  I got up and started punching the guard, even though they were armed, Don't try to touch my wife again, if I'm not saying anything it doesn't mean I can't do anything, she's mine and will stay mine, I said punching him so much that my hand bled, I couldn't stop.  I knew what Masheal was like and I also know that when someone touches her or behaves like that, she feels bad, she doesn't feel appreciated, she was, she is and will remain mine, I shouted before leaving the villa.

I was in the room, 2 hours had passed since I returned home, who knows how Masheal felt, I really wanted to talk to her but... I never thought that we would drift apart like this, I never thought that my room would miss her, I never thought that in the future I would become so fond of her that I couldn't resist this distance.  I got up and went to the sofa, Teddy had been there for so long, Masheal loved having him in the room, she was more fond of Teddy than me, I thought laughing, how much I would have liked to have her here and kiss her endlessly, be able to touch her soft and always cold hands, to be able to see that face as soon as i woke up... I was talking to Teddy about this when the phone rang, I didn't feel like answering in fact I stayed talking to Teddy, who smelled like Masheal , well it was also right she was always hugging him so... and the phone rang again, haaa Teddy wait for me to answer I said but I immediately thought I was crazy because I was talking to Teddy. 

Yes good evening, I said without seeing that who was calling me, "Rayaan", i heard Masheal's voice, she was crying, my heart stopped for a moment, "Rayaan, why didn't you take me with you", she asked still with the same voice, now it's not possible, I Masheal advise you to go away, you have a very good opportunity to get away from me, run away and make your own life, I said very seriously, "My life?", she asked shocked, yes Masheal , you can free yourself from a man like me, take my advice meri jaan (My love), "Apni jaan bi keh rahe ho or dhoor jane ka bi (You are calling me my love, and even telling me to leave you)", so it is .... Masheal think about your life, I... it's okay, don't think about me, you can free yourself, I said even if I didn't want to, "Tumene kaha tha ke... (you said that...)", she wanted to say something but she stopped, she was crying, she was crying she needed me, mera baccha (my baby) don't cry, "You are very indecisive, I need...", she said but she stopped, she was still crying and she turned off the phone.