CHAPTER 27

It was night, I woke up because I felt hot, I opened my eyes, there was no longer any pillow between the two of us, in fact I was sleeping on his arm, and with the other arm he was hugging me, it took 5 minutes to understand what is the position I was in, as soon as I understood, I tried to take my arm away from his, I tried to be very slow but he moved a little more and tried to squeeze me more towards him but I immediately move, so i slipped under his arm and closed my eyes, ufff now if he wakes up what will he think, i hope he doesn't open his eyes, shortly after when he doesn't move anymore, somehow i  try to move me to my seat but first i had to free my arm in fact, I took his arm and took mine away, I was moving when he woke up but at first I didn't realize it and in fact very calmly I was adjusting his arm, "htmmm", he said weaving a bit, hmm sorry but i was trying to free my arm, it was under yours so…. “Ahh haamm,” he said as i realized i was holding his arm, ohh sorry, i said dropping his arm from my hand, “Okey ...", he said looking into my eyes, but I lay straight without looking at him and closed my eyes, I hope he's not looking at me, I felt uncomfortable having his eyes on me.

I woke up with the ray of the sun, I opened my eyes a little, to find Rayan asleep in front of me, indeed I was sleeping in his arms, I looked at him for a while, was this really the man I loved, I was thinking when he moved, I was in panic and no...

I woke up with the ray of the sun, I opened my eyes a little, to find Rayan asleep in front of me, indeed I was sleeping in his arms, I looked at him for a while, was this really the man I loved, I was thinking when he moved, I was in panic and not knowing what to do closed, he was awake and I knew it, I also knew he was looking at me, but I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, after a while he covered me with the blanket, and squeezed to me, I didn't understand why he was doing all this, why he was approaching me, he pass his hand on my face, I could feel his fingers, after that he started massaging my hair, I liked having him so close but he's not mine he's not... he doesn't loves me, he only does this to put me in trouble again, if I get attached to him later it will be difficult for me, just thinking about it, i opened my eyes, he didn't move from his place or stop what he was doing in fact i continued to feel his hands in my hair, I look at myself for a while, I didn't move that much either, maybe maybe I'm not sure but we were surprised, we were so surprised that we didn't realize we were so attached, our gaze  interrupted when my phone rang,

 he doesn't loves me, he only does this to put me in trouble again, if I get attached to him later it will be difficult for me, just thinking about it, i opened my eyes, he didn't move from his place or stop what he was doing in fact i continued t...

I walked away from him, yes Aynoor tell me are you ok, I said covering myself with a dupatta and walking out of the room, "I'm fine, but it's getting worse here", what happened, I asked covering myself well with my dupatta as i was still wearing my nightgown, "Masheal him, Azlan had come here at night..", what at night?  How, how did he do it?  "The guard saw a person come to the house at night, he had entered the back door, where we have the pool, no one uses that door", okey that understood but he... how do you know it was him?  In fact we're leaving soon so tell me everything later, now I'm going to change and so I can pack my bags later, "I'm scared, he was here at night, at our house", don't worry, now I'll try and see what can be done don't worry , he won't be able to do anything, "Masheal we have to tell Rayan about this", hmmm maybe you're right but now when I get back we think about it, "Okay then I'll wait for you", okay bye, and I immediately ran to the room.

“Who was?”, it was.. Aynoor had called me he wanted to know some things, “Hmmm I see she misses me a bit too much”, maybe so!, I said going to the bathroom to change while has already changed. We had just got home, Ali was taking out our bags, while I was holding teddy, we went in, not even time to say hello Aynoor pushed me and took me to her room, "Masheal tell me what to do he doesn't like me but above all it makes me anxious... a lot of anxiety", Aynoor relaxing he can't do anything, Rayan has to leave because he has a flight to Alaska, I have to pack his suitcase, give me half an hour and I'll be with you indeed come in our room and so you calmly explain everything to me, "No no it's fine, don't worry, do your things calmly and we'll talk about it later", hmm don't worry that In Sha Allah nothing will happen, "Yes we hope",  I said as I left the room to reach our. 

First I put teddy on the sofa, then since Rayan's suitcase was already out, I put some warm clothes, he said he would do it himself but I really wanted to put more warm clothes, I was sorting my clothes those that were in the suitcase when he walked into the room, "So he found a place teddy", yes you saw!  "I have to leave in half an hour", hmmm are you sure you will stay there for a week?  "Well no I can either come back before a week but I can also stay there for more than a week that depends on the work", ohhh okay then, can I ask you a question?, "Hmmm tell me", he said walking around the room looking for his watch, he wasn't looking at me or listening carefully, but will Zoya be there too?  Suddenly he turned towards me, he remained silent for a while but then he took steps towards me, "Yes, she will be there too, we are going together", my eyes were full of tears, I sighed and I said, you know you're doing it wrong, in the sense that even if you don't accept it but I'm your wife and she has no relationship with you, "Everything is possible if I want it", but it's not like that, and it won't be like that, now it I go straight to tell mom, "Don't try it" he said stopping, he take my arm, so you know you are doing wrong again, then...."Never! mind your business I know what my best and what I'm doing" , no Rayan not this time, you can't..."I can do anything I want", he said interrupting me, do what you want, I said giving up and joining Aynnor. 

Now tell me everything calmly, "Last night when he came here, he wanted to go up to my room because the back door where the pool is, is connected with my room, but I don't understand why he does all this", this I don't know either, but I was planning to call him and see what he said, surely he'll tell us something, so now I'll try to call him and see what to do next, "Ohhh beautiful how come you remembered me today", said Azlan while I put it on speakerphone so that Aynoor could hear too, no I was just calling you to find out if you're already here in Pakistan?, "No no I've changed my mind, if you're married then I'm happy too", Aynoor and I looked at each other  not understanding what he was saying, htmm so you are not here in Pakistan?  "Nahh I'm always in America! I want to stay here, I understood that you weren't in my destiny so there's no point in chasing after you", hmm good then, I'm glad you understood everything, it's ok if you're not here then I wish you good luck for life, "Okay but I hope you can live a simple life", in what sense?, "No no nothing don't worry", okay bye and I switched off. 

"You see, he's lying, he's here, he doesn't want to tell you but he's up to something", I saw, in my opinion he thinks you're in love with him, so he marries you or at least gets engaged to you and then he gets revenge with me, "I think he has this in mind too", now let's do something you send him a message, and tell him if you can meet tomorrow, so only you go but I'll be there and then we'll see what he says, "Okey message sent, let's hope he replies soon", Aynnor was still talking when he called directly, "Hey Aynoor how are you", he said very happy, "Fine, I'm fine too...", she reply "I see you can't stand it anymore without me...", he said while Aynoor wanted to vomit at his sentence, "Hmmm well that's it now", Aynoor replied with a disgusted face, "Tomorrow then see you at the restaurant at 3:30", "Okay Okey send me the location", said Aynoor always very angry, "Okey then we--", he was still talking but Aynoor cut the call, "Ufff how much I hate him, how he makes me nervous", hahaha relax, do you think we should talk to Rayan about it?,

"No no let's wait for tomorrow....after the meeting we'll see what to do in the sense bhooo we'll see", okay then we'll see tomorrow, however, how strange that he behaves like this, he was a good friend of mine, I didn't think that he could do this to win me over, "Actually, you're right, I too think he was a good person, if only I could understand what he has in mind... i don't understand the point of introducing himself as Mustfa in front of me and then telling you that he didn't come to Pakistan", well we will find out tomorrow when we go-- I was talking when Rayan entered the room saying "What you have to find out and where you have to go" , hmm no no we don't have to find out anything...we were just thinking of going shopping tomorrow, "Are you all right? Why are you acting so strange", "No no Rayan everything is fine" said Aynnor standing up, "Okay well I came here to say that they changed my flight time so I'll leave tomorrow afternoon", ohh okay Okey, I answered even if I didn't want to because he...he wasn't mine, in front of me he said he was going there with Zoya...."You guys look strange today" Rayan said walking out of the room, "Ohhhh Masheal do you think he suspected" Aynoor said taking a sigh and joining me, ehhhh be silent, calm down, he just came out, "Oooo I think he understood everything", relax, even if in my opinion he is suspicious but we'll see now we can't do anything about it, "But think that he doesn't know anything so it's just us who are thinking too much", hmm maybe that's it , "Let's go out to mom now," okay i caught up with you right away, I said as I ran to see Rayan.