Chapter 10; His touch 🥀

I woke up, when I heard the door knocking, I was a little scared because it was only 4 in the morning.  I went to open the door and meanwhile Rayan woke up too. “Masheal Mama and Baba are leaving for America,” said Aynoor, what! They didn't have their flight in a week, "For some unforeseen events they have to leave, they are already late so I came here, at least you can say bye to them", Aynoor I'm comming immediately, "In the meantime, I'm going, you have to reached us immediately". I was about to leave the room when Rayan stopped me, "You can't go like this" and I saw that I was in pigiama, I immediately opened my suitcase and found a normal and above all easy to wear dress and after about twenty minutes we left the room, I knew I was late but I just hoped they had left. 

I went to the garden and my eyes  saw how Mama and Baba's car had already left. I followed the car, I screamed but they didn't stop, everyone was in the garden and everyone had say goodbye except me.  At one point I stopped and fell into tears, I saw how Aynnor wanted to come towards me to help, but at the same time Mom took her and they left the garden because Rayan had arrived.  I was crying when I saw a hand that wanted to support me, if there was no one left in the garden then I thought it was definitely Rayan but soon after I changed my mind because he could never be so kind and then last night he had taken me away any doubt so I had no more hope from him. 

But this time it wasn't like that...so I looked up to see who it was and it was Rayan, he wanted to help me by giving me that hand which I gladly accepted.  I got up with his hand in mine, he looked at me while I was crying, I think he wanted to say something but he couldn't, I went inside the house to find no one in the living room, everyone was already in their rooms and so I reached mine.  I was on the couch crying and thinking how Mama and Baba couldn't say goodbye to their only daughter before leaving, how they could leave me alone here with him, knowing that I needed time to accept everything, how Baba could blame me all , how can he say that I am the rude and disobedient daughter , but above all they had left me in my difficult moment, in which I needed them, nothing is more important than a daughter, but the thing that put anxiety  was Rayan, I don't know why but I have a strange fear of him, I'm anxious to have him next to me. 

Meanwhile, Rayan had also arrived, who when saw me so disappointed, immediately approached me; “You're crying mera baccha!” he said grabbing my chin, turning my face towards him and wiping my tears away with the thumb of the same hand. I don't like physical touch, i said and immediately removed  away from his touch and lay down on the sofa with my back to him.  I could feel like when I lay down he came over to calm me down he was about to put his hand on my shoulder but he stopped and went to sleep.

  I could feel like when I lay down he came over to calm me down he was about to put his hand on my shoulder but he stopped and went to sleep