CHAPTER 12

Today was exactly one month after our wedding, today as exactly one month ago was the most tragic night for me.  I was sitting out on the terrace thinking about all this when I hear the phone, it was Azlan  and I remembered at that moment that I had completely forgotten to call him back or contact him. "Oii Masheal did you disappear after that day?" he said, no, it's been a very busy period so it had just slipped my mind, tell me how are you?, "I'm fine, I'm curious to know how you are and what are you still doing there?", Azlan I'm fine and ehh.. nothing all right."Eh? Why didn't you come back, we were all waiting for you to start work again", I don't know about work, but I guess you don't know that I got married a month ago," What married but i... what are you saying with who?", I got married with Rayan.., "Wait! wait! When, how did all this happen?" everything happened in a hurry nobody could do anything and this was the best solution, "Best solution? Masheal but you and me?".  I was about to answer but Rayan took the phone from my hand.

"Ahh, so this is the truth behind you, now I'll fix you!", he said pushing me up to our room, leave me, leave me, let me go I said let me go!. "You and Azlan", he said throwing me into the room and closing the door, "Who is he? Why is he calling you and what is your relationship with him!", you're just exaggerating, I don't have any.. I was finishing the sentence when he took my shoulders and shouted "You are my wife!  My wife", let me finish the sentence, you're just thinking wrong and meanwhile Aynnor walked into the room with my phone ringing. "Rayan what are you doing!  Let her go, Masheal!” Aynoor said pushing Rayan away from me and releasing me from his tight, painful grip, “Don't you dare touch her or talk to her like that ever again.  You should be grateful that she saved you that she managed to save the family from a bad impression at the right time and what do you do with her?You act like that!", she said again pushing her brother.

The phone rang again and Rayan answered "Masheal, why.." Azlan was still talking when Rayan yelled at him "Masheal is my wife don't try to call  or message again!" and he went out of the room slamming the door shut. "Come sit here Masheal and explain everything to me," said Aynnor, Aynnor, a mess happened! Azlan called me, he wanted to know why I didn't come back in America and when he heard of my marriage…,”He was shocked?  right", yes Aynoor, but the thing that scares me is that Rayan heard everything and, "And can't you see my brother angry with you?", don't talk nonsense, I think you were telling me right maybe, actually no definitely Azlan loved me and knowing this news he overreacted, "Noo alright, I told you all along that Azlan loved you, you were the one who didn't want to believe it, you see I'm always right".

Aynnor, maybe you forgot that now I'm not alone Masheal but I have your brother's name with my name so..."So, now you are Masheal Rayan", uff Aynnor, you don't understand the seriousness of the situation. I'm afraid Azlan will come here to Pakistan to talk to me because now he knows that I won't answer his calls, but if Rayan sees him here he'll kill him in one shot, "Listen to me, did you ever tell Azlan you love him?  No, you've never given him hopeless hope, you don't even know that he loves you, right?  It's only Azlan alone who knows he's in love with you so in conclusion you don't know anything about his feelings then you haven't done anything wrong", infected you're right, but I'm worried all the same, your brother will kill him! "My brother's name is Rayan, you can call him by his  name, I've noticed you never do that", do you think it's time to tell me this, you've already bored me enough for today now get out of my room, "No I have to tell you one last thing", tell me, "Do you remember when, you were having a panic attack and I opened a little of your dress from the back, if I hadn't been there you two could have anticipated your honeymoon", Aynnooor get out of here I said pushing her out of the room, while she laughed like crazy.

I closed the door laughing and thinking how this girl could solve my biggest problems and make me laugh in difficult moments. I sat down and it occurred to me what Aynnor had said , she was right I had never called Rayan by his name in front of him or in front of the others, it was a strange thing because I didn't do it on purpose but in all this period I have never called Rayan by his name in any of our discussions, com 'it was possible?