CHAPTER 36

"You can't stay with him anymore" said Baba, while he was on the call with ne but I put vice on and everyone was listening, Baba, due to car trouble I couldn't get to the airport, I've been telling you since half an hour, "Masheal, stop! You can't lie to me, I know what the problem must have been..", grandma say something to Baba, he is not understanding, I said interrupting Baba, "Listen for once Masheal" , grandma said to Baba, while all the family members nodded, "Ammi, you know they are treating my daughter badly there, I know it too, I can't leave my daughter in the hands of people like that", Baba it's not like that, now I'm tired of saying it, you all have to listen to me, I can't always do what you tell me, "Masheal, do what your Baba says,"  said Mama, nooo Mama, I can't ruin my life, I've lost my flight because there were some problems, but now you tell me that you are rebooking me on another flight..., "I call to Rayan's parents, on the contrary, I call Rayan first and in a few days the summons for divorce will arrive at their house" , said Baba interrupting me, well.. if you have to do everything then why do you call me, you never listen to me you, I said getting up and going to my room crying.  I was back at grandma's house, precisely because going back to Rayan's house didn't seem like the right idea for now, but how can my parents stop me from going or seeing my husband again, how can Baba talk about divorce, for all of this  without my consent, but I... what do I want, first I have to decide that. 

Me, I had fallen in love with Rayan a long time ago, so why didn't I declare myself, why did I leave him with doubt, today he had opened his heart to me, Rayan Mohammad had fallen in love with me, I have never seen so much happiness and so much love in his eyes as today I was able to see all these emotions, I didn't want to tell him my feelings right away for the simple fact that I want him to realize how much I am in love with him.  I was sitting on the bed when grandma came in, "Beta are you okay?", she said walking in and closing the door, no grandma I'm not understanding anything, life is not as difficult as we humans make it, I said as grandma sat down on the bed next to me, "What's bothering you beta?", everything... everyone... I'm tired of doing what others tell me, grandma I..."Beta tell me what you want and see that no one will say anything", me..grandma just now that things between me and Rayan were starting to settle down Baba...uff me..., i couldn't finish my sentence and started crying, "Beta tell me , tell me everything calmly, I promise your Baba won't do anything, I won't let him ruin my granddaughter's life", grandma, Rayan... Ray--, "Beta I'm your grandmother, I know everything, even if you always told us you were happy, but things don't hide from us, we see you every day, and then the decision your father had made for you after that was also right not to be happy or not have a happy life with your husband", so why..  so nooo grandma I'm speechless, I said shocked, she knew everything yet, they hadn't come to help me, I was suffering alone.... but now there's no point in regretting the lost time . 

"Masheal mera beta tell me what you carry inside you", grandma only now between me and Rayan things are starting to go well, I don't want Baba to talk to mom and Dad, I don't want there to be this divorce discussion I don't i want, i want to be with Rayan, i can't lose him once...i said crying desperately, "Alhamdulillah! Now no one will be able to do or tell you anything", grandma said reaching the door, i wasn't understanding what she just said, but her words had calmed me down a lot, she had given me hope, I don't want to leave Rayan, I can't lose him, I wiped my tears and smiled thinking that now Rayan would never leave me for any reason.

More than half the day had passed, I couldn't get the thought out of my head, surely Baba would have called Rayan today, I don't want and can't tolerate things between us going bad again,I wanted to know something from Aynoor, in fact I picked up the phone but I saw that she had already sent me a voice message and I didn't notice it because after the call with Baba I had turned off the phone.  Now I was really fed up with Azlan, he can't keep threatening Aynoor, the only solution was to call him to clarify everything and end it all and in fact after several attempts he answered.