CHAPTER 37

It had been more than a week and a half since I was at grandma's house, Baba had forbidden me to have any contact with the other villa, even if I wanted to I couldn't, the guard outside the house really won't let me go to the other villa and he let Rayan's family members come to us, grandma didn't stop Baba all this time, there was a mention of not filing the divorce papers but nothing more, in my opinion she is waiting for the right moment to stop Baba but if she waits so much I don't want it to be too late.  Throughout this period I hadn't been able to talk to Rayan, both because he was busy and because Baba wouldn't leave me, but I was in contact with Aynoor and everything was going well. 
She told me that Azlna had started to unfollow her, he had even blocked her and wasn't even sending messages anymore, about two days ago she told me this, and then this morning we even saw each other, somehow Aynoor had managed to come here, but everything was fine, finally that boy had understood, that doing all this was useless and luckily now he has decided to do something useful in his life.

It was afternoon, in fact now we were having lunch, since I came here, there is a different atmosphere, everyone tried to keep me happy always, they did their best not to make me miss my in-laws and my husband, but the behaviour of Baba breaks me every time, now I had refused for divorce then why Baba didn't listen to me, I wasn't understanding why my parents want to make this decision, a second wrong decision for me, somehow I tried to manage and to continue to carry out their first decision but now everything is going beyond the limits, I was eating but my mind was fighting against this tens of Baba.  Everyone was silent, no one spoke, i could see that everyone was disappointed and sad, to lighten the situation I was about to speak but my phone rings.  "Is Aynoor with you?", asked Mom very worried, no mom, we met in the morning but she is no longer here, why what happened?, "Oh hmmm then...", and mom didn't say nothing, but from the voice she was very worried, mom what happened? 

Aynnor...Aynoor is fine right?  I asked, getting up from the table, "Beta Aynoor is not at home and she is not answering the phone, but she never leaves the house without saying.... she was here half an hour ago, and now...", now?  Aynnor is not at home and no one knows, no mom no!  I am coming now, I said switching off the phone, “What happened Masheal”, aunty asked, Aynoor is not at home, she doesn't answer the phone but the point is she never leaves the house without asking, I have to go, “ Beta don't worry, she will be at home, stay calm", said grandma, I have to go there, I have to run, they need me there, "Beta don't worry, you go, don't worry about your Baba", said uncle as I left the house, "Mrs. Masheal, you cannot go, I have been ordered not to send you to the other villa", said the guard, get out of the front, let me go, I said trying to take the other part of the garden but he stood in front of me again, "I'm very sorry but I can't let her go", I told you to let me go it's an order, move from the front, I said pushing him so that the path was clear, and I ran to reach the other door of the villa. 

Mom and Dad were sitting desperately in the living room, Rayan I don't know where he was, mom where is Aynoor, what happened, are you okay right?  I asked as soon as I entered, "Beta we don't know anything, she hasn't been home for an hour and... she doesn't even answer the phone", said Dad, where is Rayan, I want to talk to him, how can he be so calm, Dad , Aynoor is not at home and where were the guards..."Relax Beta, we are trying to find her location, while Rayan is calling police station", said Dad as his phone rang and he went out to answer it, mom, mom don't worry, nothing will happen, I said going to sit on the sofa with her, "I'm worrying too much", relax mom, we'll find her now, In Sha Allah nothing will happen, I said wiping her tears, now I'm going to Rayan , he will surely have good news.

I entered our room, it was the same as I had left it, exactly the same as two weeks ago, so much the same that the hand cream that was placed on the cabinet next to the bed was there, Rayan was talking to someone, he was super serious, almost as if he was arguing, I was about to reach him when angrily he threw the phone, perhaps because they hadn't given her good news, he only noticed me when he had already thrown the phone that was about to hit me, "Masheal... you're here", he said surprised, but I was still in shock that he had thrown his phone against the wall with all the strength he had, where Aynoor, I asked crying, "Don't worry now we'll find her right away", he said taking me to sit on his bed , while he was sitting on his knees in front of me, Rayan, Aynoor is innocent she... she needs help, I said still crying, "Mera baccha, relax now, everything will be fine", he said taking my hands, I Rayan I'm sure that Azlan knows where Aynoor, in fact it was he who took her away from here, "I didn't understand....", Rayan now I can only tell you that Aynoor is in Azlan's hands, please save her, she is innocent, I have said still in tears, "And soon this boy will be dead", said Rayan getting up to get his gun, Rayan..., I said getting up, but he had already made up his mind and in fact he left with the gun.

We were all worried, because Rayan had been out of the house for more than two hours, he had brought all the guards with him, Dad on the other hand was at the police station with Ali, Hani and I were trying to relax Mom.  “Why at this point, why don't we have any news about my daughter, night is falling,” Mom everything will be fine, Ali and Dad, went to the police station, “In fact, don't worry In Sha Allah everything will be fine and soon Aynoor Beta will be here", said Hani, while I was thinking about what Azlan will end up doing, Rayan had left the house in a rage and will definitely not forgive Azlan easily, but then Aynoor and I thought that he had stopped doing this stupidity, I could never imagine that he could kidnap Aynoor, I didn't expect something like that from Azlan, after all my speech he didn't understand anything, but I was sure, one hundred percent sure that today when Rayan returns home Aynoor will also be there and in fact I was still in my thoughts when I heard Rayan's car arrive,
“Aynoor”, said mom hugging her, suddenly there was a smile on everyone's faces as Dad and Ali had returned with Rayan, after about 5 minutes Rayan told me to take Aynoor to the room and I did so. 

Aynoor, relax now you are at home, my friend, how sorry I am, I apologize everything that happened is because of me, "Masheal this was the worst day of my life", I can understand Aynnor, but think now that you are safe, you are at home, "Masheal, he...he was with so many men, I don't know why but I actually felt for the first time in my life I felt useless, I felt ashamed by myself--", Aynoor, calm down, it's it's all over, you're not to blame, you're not the culprit, "I know I'm not the culprit but I was there with those men, I don't know why but if Rayan was a few seconds late, they would kill me", Aynoor listen to me my friend, you had faith in Allah,  “Of course!”, then Allah never harms his people, they couldn't do anything to you and do you know why?  "Why?", my friend because you are and were innocent, those men's intentions were bad and you see they got what they deserved, "Masheal I can't believe I'm a save", my friend, you're at home, relax indeed lie down, it's already late, I said covering her with the blanket, I could see that she was traumatized, she had terror in her eyes and since she came she didn't stop shaking,

"Masheal but how did Rayan understand that it was really Azlan?", when they informed me that you hadn't been home for over an hour and they didn't even know where you were the first person that came to mind was Azlan I was sure he had something to do with it, in fact I'm immediately came here and then finally I told Rayan only part of this Azlan story because there was no time--, "Masheal do you hear the voices coming from outside? I think the police has arrived", Aynoor said interrupting me, hmmm yes I can hear them, don't worry, we can't go out now but you don't worry, Ali and Dad had gone to the police station maybe they came for that, "I don't know but I'm anxious, Rayan had shot to save me and--", ​​she was still talking when we both heard mom screaming loudly i immediately ran outside to find out as i advised Aynoor to stay in the room.