CHAPTER 33

I was sitting on the sofa, I don't know but I fell asleep, the sound of Masheal's footsteps woke me up, I immediately got up from the sofa to talk, but she didn't even look at me and went to the bathroom, I needed to talk to her, she can't leave me like this, I was thinking as I walked around the room, she had made her decision and as much as she was tired of me she would have left, something inside kept bothering me I was thinking when she came out of the bathroom, she was unfolding her saree, by now she had learned to wear it very well, she didn't need me anymore, I was looking at her when without thinking I said, Masheal you can also not wear the saree you don't have to, she looked at me but didn't say anything, I don't know why I said that, I was lost in thought however when she was leaving the room, Masheal wait, don't be silent, I said grabbing her arm, "Rayan, leave me alone I have to go outside", she said releasing her arm from my grip and she walked out of the room, AHHHHH I yelled in anger, and threw all away, I didn't want to lose her, I can't lose Masheal, I acted like an idiot towards her, how many things could have been avoided but not!  Like a fool I made her suffer in every way, my hand was bleeding, but not much.

I went to the terrace of our room, I kicked and broke even more the pieces of glass that fell on the floor, I was a fool , I had a gem in my hand as I went in search of evil, I went in search of something that was not in my destiny, how many mistakes could I avoid, how many times could I not hurt her feelings and how many times could I avoid discussing with her, I thought slamming my hand against the railing. I heard footsteps, it wasn't Masheal, and I was sure of that, I turned around to find Zoya in the room, she had already entered, I walked towards her, "What have you done here?", she asked taking my hand, nothing, just a little blood, I said walking away, "Rayan you're bleeding", it's nothing serious, I said going towards the terrace, "Rayan come here", she said placing her arms on my shoulder to hug me, Zoya!  Don't try stay away, "What happened, are you okay?", yes I'm fine--, I was still finishing talking when Masheal entered the room, "Rayan, breakfast is ready--", hmm now..."Sorry if I disturbed you... what is she doing here?", Masheal said approaching Zoya, "I'm here to talk to Rayan", Zoya said very confidently, "Mere shohar ke sath tumne kya bath karni hai.." , Masheal said crossing her arms, "Tumhara?", Zoya asked, calm girls, Masheal let's go to have breakfast, I said but Masheal stopped me with a wave of her hand. 

"Hmm kaho tum, mera shohar..", said Masheal, "Jese Azlan ne hona tha", said Zoya, as Mom Dad and Aynoor entered the room, "Haaa kaho jese Azlan ko tumne pasaya tha? Har mhard ko dekh ke pishal jhati ho?", Zoya!  I said taking her by the arm, while Masheal's eyes were full of tears, "Me mardu ko dekh kar pishal jati hu, sharam nhi ati tume!" Masheal said slapping Zoya, "You can't always do what you want" , Zoya said trying to slap Masheal but I stopped her, “Rayan.... tum ho hi esy sab ki attention chahiye tume har mhard ki,” Zoya said addressing me first and then Masheal,
“Mom listen what she is saying, what nasty words she is using for me" Masheal said angry, is me mard ko dekh kar phisalne wali kya bath ho ghee?  Zoya tumse puch raha hu ... "Enough now Zoya" said Masheal taking her by her arm and pushing her out of the room, Masheal what are you doing? But you've gone crazy, I said since he was just pushing Zoya, "I've gone crazy! You have made me crazy, now I'm throwing this girl out," she said pushing her towards the door and turning to me, "I 'm throwing her out, and you wait for me here, did you hear me?", she said pointing her finger, "Do you understand? Do you understand", she said pushing me, and turned to Zoya, "Get out, walk walk!" she said opening the door and taking her out of the room, no one had said a word, was she possessive?  I said laughing to myself, o my goodness now Zoya will not end well I thought and ran out to find her in the garden she was catching up the cars. 

"Mrs. Masheal, what are you doing?", asked Ali, "Ali don't don't!", said Aynoor who was walking next to Masheal, "Ali, get the car ready and take her whatever she wants, came on" said Masheal as she walked and as Ali walked backwards, “Ali come on come on!” Masheal yelled again and Ali ran towards the car, “Let go I'm going anyway!” said Zoya, while Masheal stopped and gave her a gentle push, "What did I tell you? Either you go yourself or I throw you out right?", Masheal said pointing her finger, "It's a pity!", Zoya said as Mashael yelled, " Get in the car now!", and Zoya did and the car left for a destination that no one knew, Masheal didn't stay too long outside, she left, Mom Dad and Aynoor preferred not to say anything, they were looking at me with strange eyes, what have I done?  Why are you looking at me like that?  "You think you did right, you hurt Masheal," said Mom,

"She is tired bro.Her soul is tired. She's loosing motivation, she wakes up everyday to fight the same battle with her mind. All she need is someone to understand and handle here, but maybe you don't understand that", said Aynoor giving way to make me understand, Aynoor I understand... I was still talking when Aynnor went inside, ahhh ufff why, indeed maybe everyone is right I'm the one who was wrong, I went inside too, to talk or try to work things out with Masheal.  I knew she wasn't in our room, this could all be avoided, even when I don't want to I always manage to disappoint her, i was passing by Aynoor's room, I only stopped because I heard Masheal's voice, they were talking about something, I think it was of a very serious topic, because their voices were very concerned, something serious was going on, I wanted to know more but i heard footsteps so I took quick steps to reach our room.  I was sitting on the bed thinking about what the two girls might be discussing, when Masheal walked into the room, "Give me your phone", she said showing her hand, huh?, "Give me your phone, I told you, didn't you listen?", "I need to scream?", it's alright, don't yell honey, it's on the table I don't take it with me, i said pointing the desk into the room, "it's good that it doesn't happen again", she said going to the desk to get the phone, she did something, without telling me, "You will not see her again", "Did you hear me?", she said throwing the phone on the bed, I was surprised by how did she behave, sorry? 

I asked very confused, "You won't see her again, Rayan, do you mind?", she said reaching me, alright, I always said very confused, I don't care, wife--, "Don't call me that way!", she said immediately interrupting me, okey calm down, I won't..., "I'm calm!", she said going to sit on the sofa, once you've calmed down...you can tell me?  What you and Aynoor talked about?  "Azlan is...", she was talking when there was a knock on the door, it was Dad who wanted to talk to me, i came right away, I said as he left the room, then you were saying something to me? "Yes it is that Azlan...", my phone rang and for a second time she interrupts, I'll be right there, it's an urgent call, I said going to the terrace to answer.

", my phone rang and for a second time she interrupts, I'll be right there, it's an urgent call, I said going to the terrace to answer