CHAPTER 40

She had turned off the call, she was crying, why don't I...I threw the phone down in anger, "Hey, are you okay", i heard Aynoor's voice coming into the room, I'm not really okay...Mash--, I was still speaking when she Interrupts me, "Rayan, today you could have brought Masheal back with you, she has a lot of trust on you...", Aynoor but she doesn't deserve me, "It's not true, this is what you think, she is in love with you and she was before you, just a month ago she started loving you, she was terrified she was afraid of having made a mistake once again, but she didn't care and let her heart fall in love. Rayan she loves you, I don't know why you never understand, I don't know why you don't see it, her eyes speak for themselves, you can see the love very clearly in her beautiful brown eyes, why don't you see it...", Aynoor what are you saying, I asked surprised, "Well come on... for one last time go and get her, she has faith in you, she loves you very much, and I know that you are in love too, now stop being tough, declarative and you will see that you will have a beautiful life", Aynoor but I didn't know that..haaa I...I said slamming my hand on the wall, I didn't know that she was in love with me, how stupid am I, AHHHHH, I was furious with myself, she was waiting for me, Aynoor she was waiting for me waiting and I instead..., "No, Bahi she's still waiting for you", Aynoor said with a lot of confidence, you're right...I, "Bahi don't think about anything go and get her, she's yours no one can say anything", Aynoor said leaving the room.

I was thinking about what to do, I was next to the window, a strong wind had started outside, it was dark, but it wasn't very late. In fact it was only 8pm.  When all this had happened, she never showed me that she was in love with me, she really needed me Masheal, maybe she had changed now or maybe she never liked me or maybe she still hasn't started to feel something for me.. ENOUGH I shouted at my thoughts, enough I'm tired, I said to myself turning to see on the desk the divorce papers I had to sign, enough now, no one will stop me, if she is mine then no one can make us end up like this I said leaving the room  with documents in hand.  “Rayan where are you going at this time”, asked Mom, I will go and get my wife, I said very directly, “Do you know…”, she was talking but I interrupted her,  I know everything and mom now I will go and get Masheal no one will stop me, "Beta there's a very strong wind outside, it's about to start pouring", Mom, my wife is 2 steps away from me, I'll be right there, I said while I was  out of the house.  “Mr Rayan…” said the guard, Masheal I am here come out, I shouted.

MASHAEL
"Mashael I'm here come out", I heard Rayan's voice, I approached the window to see him, it was him, I ran down the stairs.  I was going down very fast, grandma, aunt, uncle and Bilal were looking at me in shock, "Be careful, you'll fall", i heard grandma say, no no grandma...Rayan came to pick me up, I said as I opened the door to go out and a strong wind step across my body, it looked like there would be a strong storm soon, all of them followed me, "Beta wait", I heard voices but I wasn't interested.

Rayan, he was standing in front of the door, he was looking at me, the guard stopped him when he wanted to take steps towards me, but he... "This is what's blocking me from reaching my wife," Rayan said, showing divorce documents, "And now these are gone", he said tearing them, "Mr. Rayan what are you doing", said the guard trying to stop him, but he had already done what he had to do, I didn't wait another second and go towards him and no one stop me, for the first time I saw no barrier between the two of us.  I ran and hugged him while he welcomed me in our first hug done with desire, pleasure and passion, I remained attached to him for more than 5 minutes and even he didn't let me go either, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment", he said but I didn't reply because I was too lost in his smell and I didn't want to distract myself even for a second from his warmth that enveloped me.

  I ran and hugged him while he welcomed me in our first hug done with desire, pleasure and passion, I remained attached to him for more than 5 minutes and even he didn't let me go either, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment...

After a while, without asking anyone, since my family entered the house, and Rayan   didn't care of the guard, he showed me his hand, "I promise I won't make you suffer anymore, I will keep you like a princess, you will be my queen" , he said, while I gladly accepted his hand and we went to Rayan's house, and there wasn't anyone  waiting for us, so we went into our room.  "We arrived on time, it started raining", said Rayan taking off his watch while I was sitting on the sofa in silence, I only got up when he appeared in front of me, "I won't touch you till you're ready ", he said looking into my eyes I was about to answer when thunder scared me and I hugged him out of fear, he smiled at what I had done, why are you laughing Rayan?  Do you laugh at people who are afraid?  I said, pulling away from the hug, "I wasn't laughing because it was funny, I'm laughing because I'm happy. Hug me when you are scared, you know I will do everything to protect you," he said, taking me to sit down on the couch and relaxing, I'm fine thanks, "You can sleep on the couch just as you can sleep on the bed," he said running his hand through my hair, "Obviously on the bed you're alone, I'll stay here on the couch," he said before I could say something, no no I'm fine here, I said as he brought me the blanket and covered me, "I'm here if you need me" he said turning off the light, Rayan you can stay awake until I sleep, I said and he came closer to me and sat down on the couch, just like he was waiting for me to ask him, “I'm here don't worry and I'll stay here until you sleep,” he said as he turned on the computer to work on his files.  I couldn't believe it, he was the same boy who would never have accepted my presence and instead now he was here, here with me, now I had to declare myself and I think I will do it soon, I can't wait to be completely with him.

  I couldn't believe it, he was the same boy who would never have accepted my presence and instead now he was here, here with me, now I had to declare myself and I think I will do it soon, I can't wait to be completely with him