CHAPTER 34

MASHAEL
Rayan had just gone to the terrace, today I had to tell him about Azlan, I thought he had gone away from our lives, but that wasn't the case.  All this time in one way or another he always tried to annoy Aynoor, now he started threatening Aynoor that he would come home if Aynoor didn't go to the restaurant with him, the situation from what I understand never calmed down, he always kept bothering Aynoor but before the situation can get worse i need Rayan to intervene, he must know about this whole situation because in my opinion Azlan has bad intentions but i hope he doesn't do anything bad to Aynoor she has nothing to do with this, he is just doing this to annoy me, but poor Aynoor is going through it. 

I was thinking how to tell Rayan all this, when Aynoor entered the room, “Masheal you left your phone in my room and Baba is calling you”, I was, very surprised because Baba called me very little indeed almost never since they left me alone here, it was always Mama who called me once in two months, I was so shocked that I didn't even take the phone from Aynoor's hand, "Masheal, Baba called you, what are you lost in? The call ended, he already called you twice I think it's something important so call me right back", ohhh yes yes I'll call back now, I said as Aynoor put the phone down on the table and walked out of the room, I have to call Baba, noo I don't dare, even though I hadn't done anything bad i was just who had suffered bad so why can't i call my baba uffff what a stress i never thought calling baba could stress me so much i was still thinking when the phone rang and since Rayan  was always on the call I took courage and left the room to answer. 

"Asslam o alikum beta," said Baba, and my eyes filled with tears, wa--wa alaikum salam Baba, I said with my voice shaking, "Hmm-- beta are you--all right?" said Baba, interrupting himself many times, yes yes I'm fine, I said walking down the stairs and out into the garden, "Zoya had come to Rayan's house?", hmmm why this question... "Masheal beta, tell me if Zoya had come to Rayan's house?", Baba it isn't just Rayan's house but now it's my house too, and then who told you this?, "Anyone's house, grandmother said that Zoya came to Rayan's house and even stayed one night with you", Baba this is true , but now--- "Are they treating you like this? I can't believe it, I had already learned of this in the morning and I had already decided that I would book you the first flight to America", said Baba interrupting me, so Baba told me are you saying you booked me a flight to America?.  But I--, "Tomorrow morning at 6 you have to be at the airport, and you will have your flight at 9", but...Baba I-- you didn't ask me before doing this, I can explain, I can't leave it as it is , "Masheal beta I don't want to know anything, I didn't think they treated you like that, now I'm calling Rayan's parents and I'll inform them, you get ready for tomorrow", Baba it's already evening, how can I do things so fast?  Then I-- you need to hear my opinion again, I was still talking when Baba disconnected the call.  Uffff, what now?  I have to leave for America, on the one hand I was happy though...but I can't leave my place empty, Zoya, Zoya can come back even if now however Rayan will never give my place to anyone--, "With whom were you talking?” said Rayan, haaa you scared me, Baba called me , “Ohhh sorry it wasn't my intent to scare you, I'm not a monster you may as well not have all this fear from me”, and who said that I I'm scared of you, I said moving to go inside. 

I was still walking up the stairs when from Mom and Dad's room I heard that Baba had already called, surely Rayan would not let me go, I think now things are changing between us, and just thinking about this I went to my room, while Rayan entered immediately  after I entered, "So what were you talking about with Aynoor, what's bothering you so much?" Rayan asked closing the door, I was anxious to speak b, t I had to say it, I had to be brave, I couldn't risk Aynoor's life.  "So, do you want to tell me something?", Rayan asked again, htmmm yes, Aynoor and I were worried..."Yes, I heard that, but what worries you?", ohhh Rayan....Azlan-- "As you said that I don't have to contact Zoya anymore, then Azlan mustn't be between us anymore", Rayan immediately said, interrupting me, between us?  Listen to me first, can't you all tell me what to do, "Yes between us! And I don't want to know anything about Azlan", Rayan but it's not possible that every time I want to tell you something you never have to listen to me, but this time it won't be so I need to tell you, "No Masheal, I don't tolerate this attitude from you...", what do you think you are, you all owns that I'm the only one who has to obey you, but never think that I can get tired too, I said angrily explaining Rayan, "You've always been like this!", like this?  You guys are driving me crazy, Rayan I need peace of mind, I'll go crazy if I keep this up for a while longer, "We didn't do anything, it's just you...only you make your own problems", haaa me... you are the first, you are the first person in my life who hurt me so much, you, only because of you such a small girl lost faith in love, I had to hear people criticize and I don't mean after marriage but if you remember a few years ago when you officially left me, and you dared to tell everyone that I was too young for you, that I was the one who couldn't continue the relationship, that when I grow up I will fall in love with someone else without ever asking my consent at that  moment people had started criticizing me and I will never, ever forget certain words, a hundred sentences, I remember as if everything had happened yesterday. 

Perhaps you had won at that moment, but you had disappointed and broken the expectations of a little girl who was still growing, YOU IN THAT MOMENT FAILED AS A MAN, and this is what I wanted to tell you since you left me, without saying a word , just by sending that message that I hadn't even read I had destroyed myself, how many nights will I have cried and then not get anything done, Rayan I swear you destroyed the childhood of a little girl, and I say you "did", because now I don't care about love, I don't expect anything from anyone, what was supposed to happen, it happened, look now you're my husband too, did anyone manage to stop?  No in the end you have to do what time wants and I accept this thing, I said everything with tears in my eyes because I have to tell him what I had been carrying inside me for years. 

"Mashael", he said touching my shoulders, muje touch math kiya karo, I said walking away, "Shohar hu tunhara", he said coming closer again, par muje physical touch nhi pasand, I said wiping my tears, "Or muje physical touch ke baghir bath karna nahi ati", he said as he straightened my hair, hum har lehaz se different hai, dhor raho mujse, "Mera touch karna alag hai...shohar hu tunhara, haq hai mera tum par, or koi nazar uta kar to dekhe tume, wahi par zinda mar du gha usse", or tum bath karte wakt kisi ko bi touch kar sakte ho?  Hai na...yehi bath hai na, sab kuch bas hum larkiu par hi faraz hai, tum jo marzi karo, i said walking towards the couch, “I never did anything bad in my life”, haaa and when were you planning to stay in a hotel with Zoya?  What do you say?  "Zoya Zoya, enough with her!", Rayan she has always been and is always between us two, until you throw her out of our lives, "And if I don't", I don't care much, do what you want I inform you that tomorrow early in the morning I leave for America, you do what you want here-- "You go there because Azlan is there right?", I'm not like you, I know I have a husband, or tume laghta hai ke me esi larki hu sharam nhi ati tume esi bath karte wakt or wo bi apni biwi ke sath....sharam karo koi!  "Then how do you explain to me why you go there...how do you explain to me that just today you wanted to talk to me about Azlan and now you're leaving for America?", I'm tired of explaining, you didn't listen to me before, and even now you you're making your own thoughts but it's not like that..." It's really like that, you don't want to be with me--", you also don't want to be with me, I said when he was still talking, "All right, I'm leaving", he yelled opening the door, yes, get away, go to  Zoya, and that's where you want stay, avoid always doing this drama and go directly to her, I said with the same force because now it's enough to be weak, "Yes, I'll go and what I'm doing," he said closing the door tightly.

I thought that he... that maybe he had changed and maybe now he loved me, noo nothing had changed we're always to the starting point, now I'm certain that things between us will never change, he and I are together because fate wants but life according to me has another plan for the two of us, something in which we won't be life partners, now i thought it useless to cry too because tears are shed for the people they deserve, haaa me and my thoughts. Meanwhile mom entered the room, "Beta Baba called and told us that you have to leave tomorrow", hmm yes mom, earlier I thought about not going but in my opinion now it's better that I leave, so we all take a break, "Beta the decision is in your hands , do what you think is necessary, no one will force you and no one will stop you", thank you mom, "Do you want help packing your bags?", no no don't worry, I'll start soon, it will take some time, because I don't want to forget nothing here, "Hmm later I'll send Hani up to your room" said Mom very sad, mom I made this decision, I know it's cruel and hard but I think it's for the best, then if Rayan and I feel the need then I'll come back, " Yes yes beta the decision is in your hands", said Mom getting up to reach the door, I know that maybe I have disappointed you but now mom I really want to get rid of certain thoughts, I said getting up immediately to reach her, "Masheal, mera beta , don't worry, I know that you will never want to disappoint us, you are our courageous daughter and we are always with you in every decision you make", said mom, kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------
Hello readers, wait for the next chapter which is one of my favorites I will upload it as much as possible.😊