Jiang Mengyu didn't hear clearly, he only heard what seemed to be said.

Flower street, one night, 4P.

Jiang Mengyu heard the last sentence clearly, it was 'fuck it's so exciting. '

When the medical staff NPC was dressing the four of them, Jiang Mengyu took a secret look.

She admitted that she was peeking at the chest muscles, abs and lower parts of the four handsome guys...

At the place below, Jiang Mengyu looked back in time, not embarrassed to look at it.

It's so shameful that Jiang Mengyu is afraid of getting the eye of a needle.

In short, she had a very comprehensive view. Although she only saw the front, she also knew that the four of them were just playing with the train last night.

After all, except for Miao Zhen, the other three are not ordinary people.

If they don't drink, they are not normal people, and if they drink, they are basically not human.

Non-humans like to play with trains, so what's the big deal?

The reason why he maintained this weird posture was probably because he fell asleep in the middle of playing and didn't do anything prohibited for minors.

There were still people talking about 4P5P over there. Jiang Mengyu glared at them, "You fart!"

Seeing that the person speaking was not honest, Jiang Mengyu asked for the emperor crab legs in Xiao Chunwan's hand. Throw it at the man's face like a javelin.

After throwing it, he hugged Xiao Chunwan and ran away. There were screams from the crowd, and it seemed that the throw was accurate.

The entire treatment process lasted an hour.

When Miao Zhen got up from the medical cabin, Jin Chengyan was sitting next to him, waiting for him.

He was wearing a handmade suit, gold-rimmed glasses, and his hair was neatly combed, and he looked like a human being.

He was holding a laptop with a serious look on his face, as if he was doing something extremely important.

As soon as Miao Zhen came closer, Jin Chengyan closed the computer.

He pushed up his glasses, and there was an inexplicable sense of déjà vu between his brows and eyes, that of a gentleman and a scumbag.

Miao Zhen had no intention of mentioning what happened last night again. This was one of the embarrassing things Jin Chengyan had ever done.

After so many worlds, Miao Zhen has become accustomed to it.

Jin Chengyan raised his head and looked at Miao Zhen. He was silent for a long time and took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

He opened the phone screen and turned to Miao Zhen.

Above is a photo that Jin Chengyan secretly took. It's unclear when he took Miao Zhen.

In the photo, Miao Zhen's eyes are slightly red and her face is full of tears.

There were dense hickeys on his neck, his body was uncovered, and white liquid remained at the corner of his mouth.

Miao Zhen stared at it for a while, slowly recalling what happened last night.

Among these drunkards, except for Jiang Mengyu who slept motionless in the dark, the remaining three of them dragged Miao Zhen around and made noise all night long.

They cry after vomiting, and vomit after crying.

Miao Zhen was busy cleaning the floor and taking care of several people to prevent them from trying to kill him.