Miao Zhen had informed him in advance, and others also knew that it was a face-changer and a powerful ghost.

Miao Zhen discovered that the face-swap man had intelligence and could communicate. He looked at the broken corpses on the ground and then at the face-swap man wearing Xiaomiao's face.

I hesitated in my heart whether to give him another chance to become a Buddha immediately.

If it really burns to death after a while, I'm afraid it will disappear into smoke.

But he had killed so many people, and it was unjustifiable to let him go.

The face-changer stared at Miao Zhen, with a bit of bitterness in his expression.

Seeing this, Miao Zhen decided to give it a chance.

"This ghost benefactor, it's not too late to turn around now."

As soon as he spoke, his teammates, including Jin Chengyan, all turned to look at him.

Jiang Mengyu rushed over, hugged Miao Zhen and shook him back and forth: "Boss! Wake up!"

Jin Chengyan looked a little strange, but didn't say anything.

He never liked to talk, he just thought about how to classify people like Miao Zhen.

Very good character and strong sense of responsibility. But this is a problem that everyone wants to help. Should it be changed?

Forget about pulling Xiao Chunwan. Although she is young and weak, she is still a good child.

He followed Liu Tuoni obediently, crying the whole time, and knew not to make any noise to cause trouble.

Miao Zhen sighed and continued to try to reason with the face-changer.

The face-changer held Xiao Miao's face and looked at him with a smile, "So you all see that I am a monster?"

Miao Zhen shook his head.

He doesn't know the difference between monsters and ghosts, and he really doesn't know what a face-changing person is.

Jin Chengyan remained silent, holding a gasoline bucket and silently pouring it on the formation.

The face-changer looked straight at Miao Zhen, then suddenly leaned over and knelt down.

He kowtowed to Miao Zhen and said with a trembling voice: "Please save me from the mage. I am trapped here by the ghost of the dean. The formation inspired my evil nature. I originally didn't want to harm others!"

Upon hearing this, Miao Zhen seemed to have something hidden.

He opened his mouth and was about to ask a question when a dark shadow appeared beside him.

The speed was so fast that it was almost difficult to catch with the naked eye, and you knew it was Jin Chengyan without even thinking.

The face-changer, who was still pouring out his sufferings, was also startled by the wind-like speed.

Jin Chengyan flashed over and poured the remaining bucket of gasoline on the face-swap man.

Then without hesitation, he turned around, picked up Miao Zhen and rushed outside.

Hao Jingcheng hugged Xiao Chunwan and said, "You didn't light the fire!"

Before he finished speaking, Liu Tuoni, who was walking at the end, chuckled strangely.

He threw the gasoline-stained clothes to the ground and took out a stack of lighters.

Hao Jingcheng carried Xiao Chunwan and pushed him hard, "Hurry up, we're catching up!"