Is it because Miao Zhen has the ability to turn back time, so he is not afraid of death?

Jin Chengyan didn't think about it, and there was really no better way at the moment. Reason told Jin Chengyan that there would be no loss in letting Miao Zhen try.

But Jin Chengyan felt that this was not good. He could not let Miao Zhen continue to die just because he was not afraid of death.

Jin Chengyan thought quickly and finally laid his eyes on the female ghost.

He beckoned the others to crawl with him to the door, which was ajar to the nurse's station. Now you can open the door and slip out without making too much noise.

The female ghost didn't pay attention to their actions and still stared outside. It could be seen that she was also afraid of the monster.

When the monster moved to the other side of the nurse's station, Jin Chengyan took out the electric baton and pressed the switch.

The electric baton made a sizzling sound, which instantly alerted the monsters outside.

Jin Chengyan suddenly threw the electric baton in front of the female ghost.

The light on the electric baton was particularly obvious in the dark hall.

The heavy footsteps suddenly accelerated, and then several faces were pressed against the glass of the nurse's station.

They all looked inside, and Jin Chengyan and others were hiding in a blind corner against the wall.

And the female ghost is right on the opposite side of the glass.

The monster obviously saw the female ghost, and a sharp cry suddenly sounded in the hall.

The voice was both male and female, and it was particularly harsh and unpleasant.

As the glass shattered, a thick arm reached into the nurse's station and went straight to grab the female ghost.

Jin Chengyan was waiting for now. He pushed open the door of the nurse's station, made a gesture to the back, and ran out first.

Miao Zhen hugged Liu Tuoni and followed closely behind. They tried their best to run toward the underground laboratory with all their strength.

The scream of a long-haired female ghost came from behind, followed by a creepy chewing sound.

Miao Zhen took the time to turn his head and take a look, and finally saw the monster clearly in the dim light.

For a moment, Miao Zhen didn't know how to describe it.

The monster was very tall, almost reaching the roof of the shed, and its body was very bloated.

It couldn't be said that it was a body. The monster was like a pool of oily fat with a bunch of heads stuffed into it.

The heads are arranged irregularly, with more heads on top and fewer on the bottom.

There are countless arms on the body, some of which are supporting the ground, and the rest are tearing apart the long-haired female ghost.

Tear it apart and stuff it into your mouth.

Hao Jingcheng, who was running behind, noticed that Miao Zhen's running speed had slowed down. He reached out and pulled hard, and Miao Zhen came back to his senses.

The monster that looked like a lump of vomit quickly devoured the female ghost.

Several of their heads moved slowly in the flesh, turning in circles to look in the direction of Miao Zhen and the others, with sharp cries coming from their mouths.