The rabbit doll pulled hard for a while and pulled the chainsaw handle off.

He looked at the handle, the red light in his eyes flickering.

Miao Zhen watched quietly from the side.

He didn't even know what to say about this rabbit.

When he was in the office before, his priority was to attack female ghosts.

The rabbit doll insisted on moving up, but he and the female ghost hammered it together.

At that time, he realized that there seemed to be something wrong with the monster's IQ. Now he was sure that the rabbit was stupid.

This idiot is still struggling with the chainsaw on the wall.

Miao Zhen looked left and right, "If you can't pull it out, it's stuck."

The bunny stuffed animal seemed to realize it too.

He turned to look at Miao Zhen.

When their eyes met, the red light in the rabbit doll's eyes instantly went out, and he turned around and wanted to run away.

Before he could run out of the corridor, he was blocked by Jin Chengyan and others who came to support him.

The electric baton in Jin Chengyan's hand shone brightly, he sprinted up the wall with a few steps, and directly thrust the electric baton through the eye hole of the doll's hood.

The rabbit doll shook twice and fell straight to the ground motionless.

Jin Chengyan pulled out the electric baton. He looked at the electric baton and then at the monster on the ground.

I didn't expect a monster to be so good.

Miao Zhen walked over and squatted on the ground to study this idiot.

He noticed that there was an inconspicuous gap on the neck of the rabbit doll.

He grabbed the rabbit's head and pulled the doll's head off.

There was indeed a person inside, a middle-aged man.

Miao Zhen recalled carefully, but did not remember who this person was.

Jiang Mengyu poked his head out from behind Jin Chengyan.

She came over, covered her mouth and exclaimed: "Ah, it's the security captain."

Miao Zhen looked up at her, "Security guard in 1997?"

Jiang Mengyu nodded.

Miao Zhen was feeling confused when the security captain NPC suddenly opened his eyes.

He showed a ferocious smile to Miao Zhen, then leaned up and emerged from the doll suit like a snake, twisting and crawling on the ground.

Miao Zhen was frightened, and the walnut in his hand broke into pieces.

The mutated rabbit doll has a neck that grows rapidly.

In just a few seconds, he turned into a long-necked ghost.

Miao Zhen stared blankly, a little confused.

The other people who came to support were also confused.

What, does this thing have a second form?

"You can't use brute force, let's go."

Jin Chengyan's voice was still calm, but his running speed was even faster than before.

When everyone returned to the hall, there was an acquaintance waiting for them there.

Hao Jingcheng stood in the hall, holding a wooden stick, and said in surprise: "Good brothers, you are all here! Great, I was going to find you, and I found an important clue!"