Chapter 22

~ ◇ Narrators POV ◇ ~

As Maisie adjusts to the lovely couple, she try's to do her missions given to her with the utmost efficiency.. until one of her missions included Rosalie. Rosalie joined the death eaters, moments after dating Mattheo. She was intrigued by the mannerisms and the followers mindset. She easily became, Voldemort's favorite and the favoritism showed.

"Damn who knew this job is easy," Rosalie stated with a smile as she Avada Kedavra a lower level death eater, who was founded to be a spy.

"Well how fortunate for you, glad to know you fit in," Maisie says while casting the Cruciatus on the traitors partner.

Maisie, annoyed with her predicament, continued on and casts the Dark Mark into the sky. Signaling to Rosalie that their mission is now complete. Upon leaving, Maisie glances at Rosalie and finds her staring.

"Got something to say?"

"Not really... I mean its funny seeing how you keep staring at Mattheo like he still wants you," Rosalie states as she tosses her silky-black hair behind her shoulder.

"Excuse me?"

"Look Maisie, Mattheo told me everything, I am sorry about your mom and taking your ''Man'' but you don't know me. So stop acting like you do."

The words leave Maisie's mind quickly after Rosalie said them. She just can't shake off how quickly he found someone else.

As the girls arrive at the Malfoy Manor a brown-curly haired boy was waiting for them.

"Hey gorgeous," Mattheo says as he grabs Rosalie by the waist. Bringing her into a deep kiss.

"Your blocking the door," Maisie whispers as she feels the pain seeping through her chest. That could have been me. She thinks to herself. She makes her way inside and catches her fathers eyes, quickly avoiding them.

"Maisie, I suspect the mission was a success," Voldemort states as he goes to sit down at the end of the table.

"Yes my lord, The task was complete."

"Rosalie, have you told the people here the news," Voldemort asks.

"No. Not yet my lord, I was waiting for your order to do so," She replied with a glint in her eye.

"Well, I will make the announcement then. I want to marry off my son to Rosalie-Heart Whitlock."

The air in the room felt like it was sucked out. The non audible gasps fill the room by the looks of the fellow death eaters. Everyone turns to look at Maisie Malfoy.

"Oh you little piece of SHIT!" Maisie yells launching herself onto Rosalie. Swiftly taking her wand out. She yells," AVADA-"

She gets cut off by her being slammed onto the table. With her back on the top of the table, she is elevated into the air and brought face to face with none other than Voldemort.