GlitchTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from GlitchTale

This is meh Oc from GlitchTale... who she's based off of isn't really known...

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Duska ( Dus - kah ) (Duska is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: A variant of Dusanka, meaning "soul" or "sprit."

Nick Names: Duska, Blizz, Blizzaria, End Duska, Dusk

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination (Bad type.) 50% Determination, 20% Hate 30% x x x x ?

Age: 16? (In my version of the Au, Frisk and Blizz are both 16 instead of 13, plot purposes.)

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: About 5'9 - 6'0. (Still taller than Frisk by a bit.)

HP: 45/45

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: 18 [But there's more...]

Special Def: 51 [But there's more...]

L o v e: 4 [She killed to survive... but... there's more...]

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 30/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: Neutral Good (We think-)

Fighting Type:

Well, it's thought that she never really liked to fight and still really doesn't. 

However, there... are some times that require her to, whether it has been in the Underground or currently while on the surface. Either way, she's never really liked it. 

Some things she used to do in fights, such as movements or strategies, have changed slightly, via picking up and/or learning some new things from others, but her overall style of fighting is pretty much the same as Classic's. 

Weapon Type:

Magic only. She [_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_] but instead uses magic knives for the most part. They resemble those of slightly smaller cleavers rather than simple knives; however, the simpler magic knives she summons for fighting that she doesn't usually hold appear to be the same as Classic UnderTale Blizz's magic knives.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-