ReaperTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from ReaperTale, she's more or less like Sans and Chara from that Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Sachiko ( Suh - Ah - chi - Koo ) (Sachiko is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: "Happiness"...

NickNames: Sachiko, Blizzaria, The Happy One, Reaper!Blizz

Gender: Female

Soul Type: 50% h@T3, 50% Xxxxxxxxxx

Age: ???

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'11

HP: Unknown [Believed to be high.]

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: 50

Special Def: 55

L o v e: ???

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 18/100 mad ???/100 sad 15/100 Power U.B.D -/100

Alignment: Neutral Good [?]

Fighting Type:

Her fighting style is pretty all over the place; she's mostly pretty random with what she does, though it mostly appears to consist of random dances as she FIGHTS or dodges. 

For some reason, if you really watch her as she FIGHTS it looks like her attacks really aren't intended to hit the foe and cause harm anyway, which is weird... that or she does actually want to, and she just has really bad aim, but both are... odd.

Weapon Type:

Scythe, and magic. Nothing else.

Ability(s):

Invisibility = This allows her to become invisible to everyone for a short period of time. Of course there are limitations to this, such as, xxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xxxx xx.

Hovering = Being how she is, she can slightly hover over the ground and, in some cases, fly. There appears to be a limit to how high she can fly, and while we are not exactly sure what that limit is, we can say for sure she can definitely not go up too high where the air gets super, super, super thin. She's usually seen floating off the ground a little bit, not much, but enough to make it clear she can float.

Knife Summoning = Even though she doesn't use knives as a weapon, she can still use this ability to create magic knives. The knives she uses are only really red, black, orange, and gold.