HorrorSwap Blizz

This is meh Oc from HorrorSwap, she's more or less like Papyrus and Frisk from that Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Yurushi ( You - ruu - she ) (Yurushi is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-).

Why: ???

Nick Names: Yurushi, Blizz, Blizzaria, HorrorSwap!Blizz

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: Determination [?]

Age: About 15-14

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'11

HP: 40/40

Attk: 60

Special Attk: 29

Def: 29

Special Def: 92

L o v e: Believed to be high.

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal 12/100 mad ???/100 sad 03/100 Power U.B.D 58/100

Alignment: Lawful good? Neutral good?

Fighting Type:

She doesn't like to FIGHT, mostly waiting for the foe to go first, and if they decide to FIGHT, she will, but if they decide to use anything other than FIGHT, she uses MERCY.
[Assumed. May not be true.]

Weapon Type:

Magic and an ice hammer. She's more likely to use magic instead of her magic ice hammer for, well, obvious reasons, but she still uses it every now and then. It's unknown why she doesn't use her ice dagger anymore.

Ability(s):

Knife Summoning = The knives look like they'd do a lot of damage, but they actually don't. They also appear as very simple knives. The knives she uses range in color. Usually being black and red. Sometimes other colors, but others are currently rare to see.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Power(s):

She can still use ice magic, but she can now use xxxxx magic now too.

Fighting Benefit's:

None.

Moves (Pokémon reference):

Unknown...

Personality:

To some, she's seen as still being pretty nice. Though nowadays she's much, much quieter and doesn't talk to the monster's much anymore at all. The only monster she really talks with a lot is Asgore, and even then, she's still become more distant. She's still nice to humans; that horrible experience Chara left the Underground to deal with didn't deter her from being nice to humans at all. Monster's, on the other hand, is another story.