UnderTale Blizz (Classic) (Pasifist)

(Hello~ I am currently experiencing problems with this chapter and the images not displaying. Please stand by as I try to fix this mishap.)

This is meh Oc from UnderTale, she's more or less like Chara's somewhat chaotic (First fallen human.) role and Sans's judge role, Because I wanted to have the two roles mixed with my Oc.

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Seishin ( she - is - hen ) (Seishin is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: It means "spirit, love" a name that somewhat fits her, I like this name, and she does as well. She's mostly called Blizz by those close to her such as Toriel, Frisk, Azzy, Sans, and Pap.

Nick Names: Seishin, Blizz, Blizzaria, Classic, Pacifist Seishin, Fire, Tale (Referring to the Au name.)

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination (Bad type) 40% Determination, 60% Hate

Age: 15 [Appears to be.]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'8 - 6'1 (She's still just a bit taller than Frisk no matter how tall she ends up being >XD)

HP: 45/45

Attk: 49 - 99999999999999x (Only on rare occasions.)

Special Attk: 70

Def: 18

Special Def: 51

L o v e: 4 [She killed to survive...]

Rank: B

Danger Level: normal 30/100 mad 98/100 sad 22/100 Power U.B.D 100/100 [?]

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Fighting Type:

Mostly, she only fights when she has to, or is staby staby, other than that, she gives mercy to monsters, of course, but if she has to fight, she will... She usually hates to kill in fights, though she won't hesitate much if it comes down to it.

Weapon Type:

Doesn't/can't use weapons, only magic. But she used to use knifes....fortunately, she can still summon knives. Knifes, however, were/are her favorite weapon. It kept her safe.....if she could use weapons, it's more than certain she would resort to using a knife once more.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-

Invisibility = This allows her to become invisible to everyone for a short period of time. Of course there are limitations to this, such as, xxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xxxx xx.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Hovering = Being how she is, she can slightly hover over the ground and, in some cases, fly. There appears to be a limit to how high she can fly, and while we are not exactly sure what that limit is, we can say for sure she can definitely not go up too high where the air gets super, super, super thin.

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's...

Knife Summoning = Even though she can't use knives, she can still use this ability. The knives she uses range in color. Green, red, black, and a purple-pink color. Sometimes other colors, but others are currently rare to see.