UnderLust Blizz

One of a few

One of a few...

This is my Oc from UnderLust, she's not actually based off of anyone from the Au.

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Catryn

Why: ???

Nick Names: Catryn, Blizz, Blizzaria, Emote E

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination [Unknown for certain.]

Age: 15? [Unknown for certain.]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'8

HP: 20/20

Attk: 15

Special Attk: 38 [?]

Def: 18

Special Def: 51

L o v e: [Unknown for certain.]

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal ???/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: ???

Fighting Type:

Mostly, she only fights when she has to, or is staby-staby; other than that, she gives mercy to monsters, [Even if they clearly do not deserve it.] of course, but if she has to fight, she will... She usually hates to kill in fights, though she won't hesitate much if it comes down to it.

Weapon Type:

Magic only.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Power(s):

As far as anyone has seen, she only has fire magic that's similar to her original Au self. The only difference is that the flames of the magic appear as darker and... more edgy should I say? For lack of better words.

Fighting Benefit's:

None that we know of.

Moves (Pokémon reference):

???

Personality:

Blizz in this Au is seen as more just... "bleh." She's even less expressive than the classic Blizz and doesn't come across as emotional in any way. Her personality, as described by others, is pretty dull and not interesting. At all.

It's thought by most that she's kind of emotionless, but the reason for this, if it were true, is unknown. It's currently unknown if she's actually emotionless or not, and if she is, that's a weird combination considering the Au she's from. 

One thing to know for sure is that she isn't innocent in any way, but she fell into the Underground long, long, long after the whole... thing happened. So that's why she isn't influenced by that, like one might assume she'd be at first. (You know what I mean when I say "that." >V>)

Quote: -

Backstory:

It's generally unknown exactly how her backstory is different from Classic's, but it's mainly assumed they only have a couple things in common with what happened.

Status As Of Now: Alive? No one is really certain at the moment...

Story: I have a plot and everything planned for a story for her but I'm not entirely sure I'm going to actually add it because of the Au.

Confidence: ???/100

Stamina: 39/100

Patience: ???/100

Romantic or no: ???/100

Scariness: Normal mode 23/100

Empathy: ???/100

Laziness: 19/100

Species: Human [?] [We believe.]

Held Items:

Silver heart locket = It was her grandmothers... it's said she has another, but we don't know where it is or what happened to it. When it glows red, the defense it then provides is 93+

Notes About Design:

She has medium brown hair with red highlights in it; it's worn down, usually a bit loose, until tied together at the end of her back with a black hair tie (That has red and gold marigolds on it.) and then is pulled into a tight braid that's long enough to drag the floor quite a bit. The end of her braid is held together with a black hair tie. Her bangs are also slightly longer than Classic Seishin's, and it's much harder to see her eyes.

She has EXTREMELY pale skin, almost ghostly pale, with a noticeable red dusting on her face. She has very dark, deep blue eyes and usually has a poker face or a scowl.

Now for her outfit. She wears a mainly black dress. The dress is long enough to go down to just below the middle of her upper legs. It has a turtleneck with long, loose sleeves. The upper part of the dress is all black, but the ends of the sleeves have three thick stripes that are red, orange, and gold. The lower half of the dress, starting at the waist, is orange. 

She does wear a belt around her waist that's all gold. See the #2 for specific details on the belt.

Next, she wears black socks that cover the rest of her visible legs, as well as simple black boots that go all the way up to her knees. They have a very slight heel to them, but nothing more.

And as for any extra details, she wears a silver heart locket around her neck at all times and also wears black gloves all of the time.

Other Things About The Oc:

-

Fear(s?):

It's thought that she might be afraid of the monsters in the Underground to some extent. Seeing as how all of them are currently in her Au, I don't blame her. But while she doesn't exactly show it much, if this is true, many people believe it is. 

Likes:

She likes to be alone.

Hates/Dislikes:

???

<3

[We are unsure of who she knows in the Underground for certain.]

This is Blizz's official #2 drawn early 2024

This is Blizz's official #2 drawn early 2024. Note: she has had at least one redesign before and this new drawing of her #2 has only a few colors changed.