XTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from XTale, she's more or less like Frisk and Cross from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Jennifer ( Jen - neh - furr ) (Jennifer is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc I have-)

Why: "Fair Phantom Or White Wave" refiring to the white on her and her outfit.

Nick Names: Jen, Blizz, Blizzaria, The odd One, XTale J, Lady J, XTale!Blizz, X!Blizz, Jennifer

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: About 18 or so...? [Possibly older?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th Gemini

Height: About 5'11 [She's a bit shorter than adult Frisk.]

HP: ???

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ??? 

L o v e: ???

Rank: S

Danger Level: Normal 10/100 mad 1,000/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D -/100 [?]

Alignment: Lawful good [Assumed.]

Fighting Type:

She seems to bounce between a more complicated FIGHTING style to a more basic one. While she is usually more about attack and trying to do as much damage as possible in the least amount of time to end a FIGHT she might be in, she can also do defense and healing?

But focusing on her ATTACKING type, she is definitely one of the more skilled and stronger Au Blizz's, technically speaking [Though there is not much of a competition.] she is also definitely one of the faster Blizz's as well. Though compared to others who aren't Blizz's, she can still be quite slow; however, she can have short moments where she can quickly run from one place to another, though it can only be over a certain distance.

She also, like I mentioned before, likes to do more attacking; she has a claymore; she swings around a lot while doing this; and she usually goes for weak points on someone's body, you know? Like the neck, chest, head, or certain other joints. She doesn't like to really make someone suffer in a battle, so she might try to make death as quick as possible if there really is no other way to fix the situation that provoked a FIGHT. Speaking of that, before all else, she has been known to be like Classic Papyrus in this category, she'll usually believe someone can calm down or she can help fix whatever happened to them, so she usually tries to talk her way out of most situations, until she genuinely see's no point in it though.