BadTimeTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from BadTimeTale, she's more or less like Sans and Chara from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Redgrave ( Red - grayvv ) (Redgrave is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: Old English hrēod meaning "reed" or rēad "red", and græf meaning "pit, ditch" or grāf "grove". 

Nick Names: Redgrave, Blizz, Blizzaria, Red,

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: Around 15 or so?

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: 5'9

HP: 55/55

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: 24

Special Def: 45

L o v e: 7

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 43/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100 [?]

Alignment: Neutral Evil [Assumed.]

Fighting Type:

Similar to how classic UnderTale Blizz is known to FIGHT, as she FIGHTS she moves about in a way that is similar to that of a dance. It's not overly noticeable, but people who are aware of this will see it. 

It's believed she got this "training" from the same person classic Blizz [UnderTale Seishin] did, MTT, despite the fact Blizz and MTT in this Au don't have the best relationship.

But I'm getting off the subject of discussion here, aren't I? As she FIGHTS she seems to just get straight to the point. Usually, if she's in a FIGHT it's to kill. Unless it's an abnormal situation, She attacks using most of her power with the purpose of killing and attacks weak points such as the head, chest, or neck.  

Weapon Type:

She mainly sticks to using magic, and hasn't really been seen using anything else.

Ability(s):

[Unknown.]

Power(s):

Like classic Blizz [UnderTale Seishin] she can use fire magic and just a tad bit of black magic, as well as plant magic. Anything else she might have, we are unaware of.

Fighting Benefit's:

Specifically, weapons made of metal cannot cause her harm in a way that will drain HP. It is unknown why this is.