OuterShift Blizz

This is meh Oc from OuterShift, she's more or less like Chara and Metta from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Moon ( Muh - ooo - nnn ) (Moon is her A nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: ???

Nick Names: Moon, Blizz, Blizzaria, Shifty, Shift, OuterShift!Blizz, OuterShifty

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: Determination/ ???

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 6'5???

HP: 30/30

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: ???

Rank: S

Danger Level: Normal 10/100 mad ???/100 sad 03/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: Lawful Good

Fighting Type:

If this Au Blizz is known for anything, it would be her personality and her FIGHTING style. Despite her being pretty much what most people just say is mute (Which is not true by the way...) and rather shy for her Au, she's known to be a bit too brutal in a FIGHT if you actually manage to provoke her- But if you have not and your training with her for FIGHTS to come or whatever you can notice she does dodge a lot, thanks from the help of her brother Chara teaching her to become better at it.

But she does do certain attacks while training-nothing special or mean to do devastating damage, just for fun, you know? On the other hand, in an actual battle...she does seem to take the actual battle a little too seriously. It's not like real FIGHTS are anything to be taken lightly anyway, but she does take them way too seriously and has a strict 'no joking' rule when it comes to FIGHTS.

She treats every real battle like it truly is a life-or-death situation, and you can literally see how seriously she takes them because her normal harmless or awkward smile will be a neutral poker-faced expression.

Despite how seriously she takes FIGHTS and her brutal FIGHTING style, she doesn't necessarily have that much energy for the dodging she does. Now she's not as bad with that as her one brother might be, but she's not a super energetic person in general anyway.

Weapon Type:

She's known for using her scythe the most. It does seem quite random that OuterShift Blizz of all the basic Blizz Au's (Other than Reaper Au's) is able to use a scythe...but it's a thing.