InkSwap Blizz

This is meh Oc from InkSwap she's more or less like Papyrus from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Miracle (Miracle is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: A wonder or wonderful thing. "That miracle and queen of genus."

Nick Names: Miracle, Blizz, Blizzaria, InkSwapy, Swappy

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'9

HP: 20/20

Attk: 10

Special Attk: 16

Def: 09

Special Def: 23

L o v e: 1

Rank: E

Danger Level: Normal 10/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D 78/100

Alignment: Neutral Good

Fighting Type:

She doesn't really like to fight, and she isn't good at it either. She doesn't have anything special about how she fights when she has to, though. She does basic attacks and dodges.

Weapon Type:

As I said before, she doesn't like to fight and isn't good at it. She doesn't use anything fancy when she does fight. She mainly just uses magic, which is mainly her ink magic that's unique to Ink Au Blizz's. She doesn't even use magic knives like most Au Blizz's do.

Ability(s):

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

[_ERR_] = [_ERR_UNKNOWN_FILE_]

Power(s):

[?]

Fighting Benefit's:

None.

Moves (Pokémon reference):

Block = Normal type move; does 0/10 damage; acc is about 5/10. The user is able to block the foe's attack depending on whether it's any type of move except specific demon magic, water, or poison attacks. It can only be used five times in a single battle. However, with sertxxn xx xeinxs...xxey xxxe xxx xxxxx tx uxx it xor an xxtxxe xxxxxx...of course, at a cost...