CoreTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from CoreTale, she's more or less like Frisk from that Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Regrets

Why: Pain or distress in the mind at something done or left undone, "I regret to inform you..."

Nick Names: Regrets, Blizz, Blizzaria, Sorrow, Rue, Core!Blizz, Core

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination [Assumed.]

Age: ???

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: 3 feet

HP: 50/50

Attk: Medium [?]

Special Attk: 34

Def: Low [?]

Special Def: High [?]

L o v e: Near 7?

Rank: S

Danger Level: Normal 34/100 mad ???/100 sad -/100 Power U.B.D 99/100

Alignment: ???

Fighting Type:

*...

Weapon Type:

Knifes, magic, and a magic cleaver looking weapon with a long handle.

Ability(s):

Super jump = Nothing to really say about this though. She has much better reflexes then a normal person, some even say with her small size she has the best out of any Blizz so far.

Invisibility = It's not known if she can still use this or not...

Hovering = Being how she is, she can slightly hover over the ground and, in some cases, fly. There appears to be a limit to how high she can fly, and while we are not exactly sure what that limit is, we can say for sure she can definitely not go up too high where the air gets super, super, super thin. She is only really known to use it in battle or to float up to someones hight to get in their face when she's upset with them though.

Knife Summoning = The knifes she uses are black with very slight dim red color around them. They appear as the same magic knives Classic Blizz [UnderTale.] uses.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

Tattle-Tell = If she wishes or really wants to, she can look into someone's head and see their memory's and current thoughts. This is an extremely rare and hard-to-master ability. Those who manage to master it can use it on a person without looking suspicious. Those who have not yet, like this Blizz, will lose connection with the person's thoughts when making eye contact. (You might wonder how that would work though, yes? Since uh...Core!Blizz doesn't have... eyes...xD...)