Bill!Blizz

???

???

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Grace (Grace is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: Latin. Favor or blessing. A Latin girl's name, comes from the word grâtia and means "favor" or "blessing."

Nick Names: Grace, Blizz, Blizzaria, Bill!Blizz

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination mixed with a bit of hate [?]

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'8 - 6'1

HP: 101/101

Attk: 49 - 9999x (only on rare occasions)

Special Attk: 23

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: 12

Rank: S

Danger Level: Normal 24/100 mad 89/100 sad 22/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Fighting Type:

She loves to FIGHT, actually. Not so much for the attacking and murdering part, but more so for the fun of it. There are different things you can do in a FIGHT to scare the foe or play along with them. She especially likes to be chaotic in FIGHTS for whatever reason, and what she does will vary from where she is and who she's around. 

But when it actually comes down to how she attacks people, It's not usually that different from how Classic Ut Blizz would. Movement that resembles a dance in a way, and blunt attacks.

Weapon Type:

Most of the time, she sticks to using magic, as most Au Blizz's tend to prefer. The magic she uses is... rather limited, though.

Other than magic, she will use an umbrella that she always keeps by her side, like some old lady in the early 1900s. The umbrella (Seen in the image at the top of the page.) doesn't look like it would really do anything when you're attacked with it, but swinging it at you as strong as she is physically will cause some damage. The very top of the umbrella also has an uncovered, extremely sharp point on it that she absolutely will stab you with, with no hesitation.

The umbrella is believed to be her version of Frisk's cane that he carries around, similar to Bill!Sans.

Ability(s):