???

This is an Oc that

This is an Oc that... no one really knows where she's from...

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Cassandra ( Cuh - sand - ruh ) (Cassandra is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc, or so it's assumed her real name is Blizzaria, anyway. She's never actually confirmed it.)

Why: The meaning is "helper of mankind," or in the dictionary, "one who utters unheeded prophecies." This name has become a symbol of the archetypal character of someone whose prophetic insight is obscured by insanity, turning their revelations into riddles.

Nick Names: Cassandra, Blizz, Blizzaria, Cass, C

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: 15 - 17

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'9?

HP: ???

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_]

Rank: S

Danger Level: Normal 23/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D 100/100

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Fighting Type:

It was assumed before that this Oc was the strongest of all the Blizz's, but that has since been suspected to be false. She's not Op. Though she's high up there on the list of the strongest Blizz Au's. (The rumor of her being the "strongest Blizz" is explained slightly more down below in the weapon's file.)

And now for her actual fighting style. Like the good majority of Au Blizz's she's not really that fast when it comes to running, and certainly doesn't have good enough stamina when it comes to running specifically. So you won't see her doing a lot of that in a FIGHT, but you can see her doing quick but short sprints or dashes over a small area to either dodge an attack that covers a large amount of ground, or get distance between her and a foe.

With the moves she makes while fighting, it mostly resembles that of a dance in a way, but not entirely. She does tend to hover over the ground a bit during a fight, though; she can't run too fast, but she can hover over the ground to move around quickly enough to make up for that.

A good majority of her attacks-not all but most-also consist of her spinning around quickly towards the target while attacking. Other times, her attacks involve a lot of jumping forward or a quick backflip as a dodge.