???

This is meh Oc from XXXXXXXXXX, shx's xxre or xxxs lxke XXXX & XXXX fxom txxt Ax

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Scarlett (Scarlett is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: "Red."

Nick Names: Scarlett, Blizz, Blizzaria, That thing over there

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: Physically around 5 - 7

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini [Assumed.]

Height: About 4'6

HP: ???

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: 29 [?]

Rank: B

Danger Level: Normal 65/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100  Power U.B.D -/100

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Fighting Type:

She isn't really known to do anything too complicated or special in FIGHTS, she's not experienced in fighting styles at all.

The only thing she really intends to do when she enters a FIGHT is kill, and she'll do anything she has to, or is capable of doing, just to kill someone. She's known to be rather brutal and gorey when she actually does kill, though. I hope for your sanity that you don't come across one of her victims.

Weapon Type:

Scissors only.

Ability(s):

[Unknown at this time.]

Power(s):

[Unknown at this time.]

Fighting Benefit's:

[Unknown at this time.]

Moves (Pokémon reference):

[Unknown at this time.]

Personality:

She's not really known to be an open-book kind of person. She apparently has hidden motivations and reasoning for doing what she has been doing. What that is, of course, is not currently known, as she tends to keep to herself, usually only saying one or three word replies, and seems to view everyone as an enemy.

Quote: "You don't know me, and I don't care about you."

Backstory

???

Status As Of Now: Alive

Story: She'll be in other stories.

Confidence: 45/100

Stamina: 44/100

Patience: 14/100

Romantic or no: 000/100

Laziness: ???/100

Empty: 03/100

Scariness: 56/100 (To people who know her and what she's done...)

Species: Demon [Assumed.]

Held Items:

Stolen silver heart necklace = As the name implies, she has stolen this precious necklace from someone. It also being SILVER we believe it was another Blizz she took it from. However, she doesn't actually wear the necklace... but just keeps it with her.

Bloody scissors = An old pair of silver scissors, usually covered in blood, she usually has with her and isn't afraid of using.

Notes About Design:

She has long, mostly white hair with black stripes here and there. The black and white are natural. Her hair is sort of fluffy but mostly straight and goes down to her bottom. The black stripes are only in certain places and are chunks of hair that are just randomly black for some reason. The first one is in the center of her bangs, the second one is on the left side of the hair that chills infront of her ears, and the last one being on the left side on of the back hair.

Now, she usually keeps a neutral or "bored" expression with her eyes, but it is followed by an eerie smile. Her eyes are a bright ruby red, but they have no shine to them. Her skin is also an unnatural white, like snow.  

For her outfit, she wears a pretty simple black long-sleeve turtleneck sweater. There's nothing really noteworthy about it. Over it, however, she does wear a bright red off-shoulder sweater. The sleeves on it are slightly shorter than the sleeves on the black sweater, and the red one is slightly tighter and made of soft material.

Next, she wears shorts; the shorts are white and... well... short. They only go down to the upper part of her legs. They don't really have designs on them at all. Next, she wears white boots; they go up to her knees and have a very slight platform to them, but not much.

And lastly, for extra parts of her outfit, she always wears a glove on her left hand for some unknown reason. And she has a bright red torn cloth tied around her right boot...

Other Things About The Oc:

[Unknown at this time.]

Fear(s?)

[Unknown at this time.]

Likes:

It... isn't really known what she likes. But it's assumed she likes... red? That'd be it...

Hates/Dislikes

Pretty much any living thing. If it breathes, she hates it.

<3

StoryShift Blizz

Xxen txgetxxr xll txe txxe.x.x

Xxxxx Xxxxx

Same

H€řrŕ

...

This is her official outfit reference, re-drawn early 2024

This is her official outfit reference, re-drawn early 2024. She's had one re-design before and the current #2 you see is one I re-did of the previous re-design to make it look nicer. :3