UnderFell Blizz

This is meh Oc from UnderFell, she's more or less like Chara's (First fallen human) role and Sans's judge role, Because I wanted to have the two roles mixed, Like with UnderTale, but I gave this Oc all of my awkwardness, so be prepared

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Kioshi ( Kai - o - she ) (Blizzaria is her real name, Kioshi is her Au's nickname)

Why: ???

Nick Names: Kioshi, Blizz, Blizzaria, Fell, Fell!Blizz, Kell (xD)

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Patience & Determination [?], but her SOUL is cracking....

Age: 15? 14? Somewhere around that age group...

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: Thought to be the same height as UnderTale Blizz???

HP: 40/40

Attk: 39

Special Attk: 78

Def: 40

Special Def: 38

L o v e: 7

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal 16/100 mad 70/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: ???

Fighting Type:

The type that will wait until the foe shows a weak spot, then attack there...not much else to it that's worth mentioning...

Weapon Type:

Magic sword and shield...? Nobody knows where she got them though...

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distance's and higher...

Invisibility = This allows her to become invisible to everyone for a short period of time. [Unable to use ability on her own.]

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

Power(s):

She can use light magic, but due to never using it in FIGHTS, it has faded away to the point of doing almost three damage or even less, and now because of this, she can only really use it as a way to light a darkroom on her own. It's thought that with much practice and extreme dedication to it, as well as concentration, she might be able to return it to what it once was, but...