AfterTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from AfterTale, she's more or less like Sans and Frisk from that Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Psycho ( S - eye - co ) (Psycho is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: Well, honestly, it should be pretty obvious why this turned out to be her nickname. She's pretty unhinged compared to her Classic version. Some might say "insane." In other words, a "psycho."

Nick Names: Psycho, Blizz, Blizzaria, Fire, After!Blizz, After

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'8 - 6'1?

HP: ????

Attk: ???

Special Attk: 70

Def: 18

Special Def: ???

L o v e: [_UNKNOWN_FILE_]

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 54/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: Neutral Evil [?]

Fighting Type:

With her nickname and seeing as how things have gone in her Au, or... wherever you would like to think she is currently, it's pretty obvious to assume she's not the type of person to flat out give MERCY without a second thought.

Compared to her Classic variant, she's not that much more unnecessarily violent, but she's not the easiest person to fight anyway.

When it comes to how she moves, as she FIGHTS, dodges, and all that, she's pretty much the same as Classic.

Weapon Type:

She mainly sticks to using magic and knives. With the knives, it's a bit confusing on how she can use them since the two knives she has are real, physical metal knives, and her Classic variant [UnderTale Blizz] is unable to hold metal objects. Though it's believed by a few that it might have something to do with the events that occurred within her Au.

As for the magic, she can still use her magic knives and tends to use her fire magic more often than the magic knives. The flames of her fire magic are red and white, while the magic knives are red, black, and orange.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-