[23]

TW: Violence, Blood, Torture.

.

.

-Uh-ha...such a wrong move! Dumbass!' the pale guy chuckled darkly from behind.

And Rohn felt cold shiver running down through his spine as how much the room suddenly went silent and freezing!

The leader's eyes narrowed dangerously at the defiance in his tone. He leaned back slightly, his smirk fading into a cold, ruthless calculating expression.

-Well, well, well," he mused, his voice low and dangerous. "Seems like we have ourselves a tough guy here."

He kept his eyes on Rohn and motioned subtly to one of his brothers with his index finger to come near him, "Jk, come here." who stepped forward with a gleam of anticipation in his surprisingly innocent looking doe eyes.

The captive's heart skipped a beat as he watched the masked figure approach, a sense of fear creeping over him. He felt his heart thumping against his rib cage!

-Yes Boss?" JK said keeping his gaze on the poor guy's trembling face.

- I want to see how much you have improved." Jin stood up from the chair, "JH gave me informations that you are taking after him....show me the performance. I want to see if JH is right or not."

JH: JK, you better not drown me in hot water." He warned from behind, although he looked quite relaxed.

The younger guy who seems to be JK, smirked evilly, "I won't disappoint you hyung, don't worry." He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small, sharp blade, twirling it between his fingers with practiced ease. The glint of the blade in the harsh light sent a shiver down the captive's spine.

-Good!" Jin smirked as well with him and gave a look to the man tied in the chair, 'Then Mr. Rohn Drefter, enjoy your sweet time! Let's see how tough you really are," the leader said, his voice dripping with menace. "Shall we?" He went backwards and leaned on the wall.

The room seemed to shrink around Rohn as JK advanced, the blade dancing in his fingers like a deadly waltz. Fear pulsed through him, making his breath shallow and his muscles tense. He tried to keep his composure, to not let the panic overtake him completely, but it was a losing battle.

-S-stop there...d-don't come nearer a-anymore..." he shuttered badly.

But JK's smirk just widened as he closed in, his eyes gleaming with a cruel anticipation that sent chills down Rohn's spine.

Jk: Pathetic!" he tsked mockingly yet so dangerously. There was no mercy in those eyes, only the hunger for dominance and control.

Jungkook: So, shall I start hyung?" he said coolly, watching the man cower in front of him.

Suga: Yeah! Go on JAYKAY..." he leaned against the wall, getting a better view, "I don't want to wait anymore now!"

Jk smirked evilly on that, "As you wish hyung..."

Rohn gulped hardly and before he could process, he saw the hand which held the blade is going up flashing in the light and in next second he felt his flesh on his right cheek cutting open sharply! Following a few more sharp cuts here and there in a blink of eyes!

~AHHHHH!" the whole dungeon trembled with his painful scream, but that didn't budge the men in front of him even a little bit!

Jin laughed darkly as he saw Jungkook torturing that poor guy with different weapons and methods, he turned to others and saw the amused look on their faces too. Just like Jin, They all still gets amused with how fast the youngest one is learning and acing the works and trainings!