[01]

01/

The story started from when they are already quite old enough. The eldest one is 24 and the makhne is just 17 years old. But, being the doll of their father's hand, they only know how to kill and dominate others. But thanks to Seokjin, the home is still feels home. And it's feel safe and happy to all of them cause their father don't live here. He lives two blocks away from the mansion. It was Jin who separated him and his brothers from his dad after he became 17 and legally the leader of the mafia gang.

Kim Hyunshik was not happy with the idea, he of course didn't wanna give them the freedom, but for the first time Jin stood strong. He wanted to give his brothers a slightest happiness, a slight feeling of relives...which he himself couldn't get. He can do anything for them and Hyunshik at last defeated. So, that's how the seven brothers moved out from their dad's house and came in this mansion, which is officially Kim Seokjin's mansion, but you can call Kim brother's mansion.

Well they may be moved out from their dad's place, but that doesn't mean they are completely free. They are still the puppets which are controlled by their own dad! But, now they don't feel scared all the time, at least can sleep peacefully. But they need to go to the old mansion every day for meetings and orders from Hyunshik, and of course the younger Kims' spend most of the time of their childhood in the dark underground training centers and trained themselves and elder brothers trained their youngers as the most skilled and fearful mafia's.

Jin and Yoongi was trained together, then Namjoon and Hobi was trained by their hyungs and other skilled trainers. Then Jimin and Taehyung trained by four of them and lastly Jungkook was trained by all six of them. He got his hyungs beside him all the time so, by now he is strongest and most feared one. He is golden makhne of them who is skilled in almost everything.

Let's get a proper introduction of them;

1. Kim Seokjin

Age: 24 years; the eldest one of the group

Position in mafia gang: The leader, skilled sniper.

He is the mother figure for the brothers. Called as 'Eomma' and other cute nicknames by his brothers. He loves only and only his brothers in the world and can do anything in sake of keeping them safe. He is being trained since he was only 14 and he is the one who got most hard and harsh training and punishments from his dad. He is actually and lovely brother in home, but also the strictest one. All of his dongsaengs scares him the most cause he is strict about them. But all he wants is their safety from the cruel world and of course their dad. A person whom you can rely on without worry....

Favorite dongsaengs: All.

2. Kim Yoongi

 Kim Yoongi