[13]

Jungkook's heart dropped hearing Joshua's sharp command. But he obeyed him anyway....he slide down on his knees and put his hands on his back, looking up to his trainer, waiting for his next command silently.

Joshua: Very good.' he said while he walked back to his desk and brought something from his desk's drawer. Jungkook gulped once he saw what Joshua is bringing, but he stayed still and waited for his doom.

Joshua walked back to him with a long cane in his hand and stood in front, 'Ok, Jungkook...both hand in front, show your palms.'

Cold order and Jungkook is quick enough to compile. He looked down while keeping his hand straight, afraid yet obedient.

Joshua hid a soft smile on his cute feature. This boy has a tendency of creating new-new troubles for him and always ends up in their or his hyung's den. He always has a soft spot for him as he knows he is actually a cute baby despite his all troubles...

Well, there is another side of this cute baby--which they are not aware of! Actually not only them, his hyungs also don't know about his this side...You guys will see it farther story.

Joshua sighed and tapped his cane on Jungkook's right hand palm earning a slight flinch from him, but Jungkook didn't move away a bit.

Joshua: You are getting ten on each and after that you will run 30 rounds on the training ground, is it clear?

Jungkook gulped, 'Yes sir.' He let out the words softly and Joshua tightened his heart like every time he does when he need to punish this boy.

Joshua: I like when you obey. I mean I'm impressed how good boy you can be! Ok....now count them all loud and clear.'

Jungkook controlled a whine coming out from his mouth, they all knows how Jungkook hates to count when he gets swats or strokes...and that's why they always give him this task!

Jungkook: Yes sir.' He just replied and waited for Joshua to start.

Joshua: Good boy...I'm starting-

TASH!

And here it started...Jungkook winched in pain and the stings brought the tears in his eyes already...

Jungkook: O-one sir.' He whispered.

TASH

Jungkook: OW! Two sir.

TASH

Jungkook: Ugh! S-sir...'

Joshua: Number Jungkook, number.'

TASH

Jungkook: AA! F-four sir...'

Joshua: Good boy.'

.

.

Tash

-Agh! T-ten sir...' Jungkook clenched his other hand which is also bruised by now trying to gulp down his sobbing and finally this punishment is over with the last stroke.

Joshua put the cane in desk watching Jungkook rubbing his both hands and sniffing softly, still on his knees. Oh how he wanna hug this cute boy now! But, no...he is the boss here and he can't show him his weakness...not here at least! So he keeps going with the strictness.

Joshua: You can get up now Jungkook. You did good job!' he praised a little.

Jungkook compiled him without a word and stood head hanging low.