[06]

When Yoongi and Jin were having their discussion, there was another thing going on in upstairs.

All of the other brothers were in their respective room as young ordered them. The mansion is silent and most of the lights are offed. Hyung line's room's corridor is quiet and darkened. The doors are closed...

Meanwhile in makhne line's corridor;

After the giant clock ringed it's bell indicating it's 1 in morning, the first room near the stair's door opened. A cute figure came out from there, tip toeing, not wanting to make anyone aware of his presence out of his room. He checked around and once he is sure that no one is here right now, he slowly made his way to the last cornered room of the hallway--Jungkook's room.

Jimin slowly entered inside the door of Jungkook's room, as it was already opened from inside. He looked at the bed and found the makhne in same position as he saw him earlier. Curling in to a ball in his bed and back facing the door. Jimin smiled a little sadly and silently went near him. He climbed up the bed and hugged his baby from the back. Jungkook flinched a little by the sudden act, he wiggled a bit to look at who is it, but Jimin soothed him by his comforting voice.

Jimin: Hey! Hey! It's me bunny...your Jimin-ie hyung...don't worry, hmm?

Jungkook soothed and stopped wiggling. He again went back to his previous position and exhaled deeply.

Jimin: Why you are not sleeping yet? It's late!

Jungkook didn't reply, well Jimin didn't expect that he will reply anyway...he is being like that since morning. Jimin let out a soft breathe before speaking again.

Jimin: Jungkook-ie, I know you don't wanna talk. It' ok if you wanna stay quiet with us, I won't force you in anything...I'm here just to ensure you that, you don't need to feel bad or sad...you can be free with us, we are always here if you want. Every hyungs is here for you. I know you are having a bad time...you are stressed and scared- I know it all. I'm here just to say you that, I'm here. You can come to me anytime, for anything you need. I will always be here to comfort you, ok?

Jungkook kept quiet after listening Jimin's speech, he didn't show any movement to that. Jimin sighed and hugged the boy even closer.

Jimin: It's ok. You can take your time....I will just stay here with you, hugging closely to me. Maybe that will help you a bit...or you want me to go away?

Jungkook sighed this time, 'Stay please.' He mumbled softly for the first time and Jimin's heart lit up. He smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair softly, 'Ok! Thank you bunn.'

There was a good ten minutes of silence until Jimin heard a soft sniffing sound and Jungkook's body trembled a little in Jimin's hold. Jimin sat up and tried looked at the makhne's face, 'K-Kookie? Are you crying baby?' he asked softly and in no time Jungkook turned to him and engulfed Jimin into and tight hug. He buried his face on Jimin's chest and cried...Jimin was bewildered by the sudden act of younger, but he didn't tell anything to Jungkook. He just hugged the boy too and started patting his back and hair lovingly...

Jungkook: H-hyung-' he sobbed out and chocked on his own tears.

Jimin: Yes love? Sshh...it's ok baby. Hyung-ie is here, hmm? Don't cry-

Jungkook tried to speak again, 'H-hyung I-I...'

Jimin: Bub! Don't push yourself ok? Take your time...easy hmm? Take deep deep breathes bubba. You are ok, hyung is here, yeah?

Jungkook listened him and tried to control himself by taking breath. After a while, finally he calmed down a bit and parted the hug. Jimin wiped his tears from his face softly and placed a kiss on his forehead.