[11]

In the Kim mansion;

That night after dinner;

All the Kim brothers except Jungkook and Taehyung are getting all ready for leaving for the mission and rechecking the stuffs they needed. They are busy in their own works.

Jimin is checking the hand grenades and smoke bombs and placing them on the bags to take with him. Namjoon keep contacting with their men who will join them from the warehouses in their way to the main point of mission and Yoongi is busy on a couch of living room, rechecking the security systems before leaving. Hoseok is with Jin and they are talking seriously while seeing some papers and maps on the dining table. Tae is re checking the guns and talking with one of the leader or their right hand man Seungcheol who was in mansion.

And Jungkook, he is standing in the middle of all of them, watching his hyungs while leaning against the door frame of living room and dining hall. He was actually helping each of them by providing anything they asked or needs in between.

But he was looking lot calmer and a bit tensed since the evening...this is not his usual self, but this is his usual nervousness when it comes about his hyungs. He is not afraid for himself, but when he is not in the mission with his hyungs, he feels lot of pressures more than staying in war field by himself. This is one of the reasons why he always insists his hyungs to take him with them in every mission...and his hyungs knows that too. But they just want him to be safe.

He exhaled deeply while leaning on the doorframe, looking at Seokjin and Hoseok with saddened eyes. Yoongi noticed his baby bunny is looking way too much down. He smiled softly knowing what's wrong. He put down his laptop after giving a last order to the main security base and closed it. He leaned on the couch and called the sad boy over.

Yoongi: Kookie?' Jungkook instantly looked back to him and walked near.

Jungkook: Yeah hyung? You need something?' he tried to sound ok but Yoongi sensed the lack of it. He patted his side on the couch and indicated him to sit with him.

Yoongi: Sit babe.' He asked softly and Jungkook did. Yoongi wrapped his hand around younger one's shoulder, hugging him closer. Jungkook's tensed body visibly soothed by the gentle gesture from his second eldest hyung. He leaned closer to Yoongi and looked away, silently enjoying the warmth and care.

They stayed like that, watching others working seriously. After around seven and eight minutes, finally Yoongi spoke, in his gentle tone.

Yoongi: What's wrong kook?'

Jungkook snapped his head and then quickly looked away, 'N-nothing hyung.'

Yoongi shook his head, 'I can see there is something...come on spit it out.'

Jungkook: Really...I'm ok hyung.'

Yoongi: Uh uh...I'm not convinced, try something much convincing, babe.' He said with bit sarcasm while piercing his sharp gaze into the boy. Jungkook felt trapped but still tried to avoid.

Jungkook: Just tired hyung...nothing else, really!

Yoongi nodded, 'Nice try. But that's a lie...now tell me the truth; what it is?' he demanded.

Jungkook sighed, he can never lie on his hyungs face, and it's really hard when it comes about trying to hide something from them which they already know...he just looked down on his lap, playing with his hoodie.