[02]

Jungkook woke up after a long sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his bed side clock. It's showing 12 in noon. He groaned with his sleepy husky tone shortly and sat on the bed lazily. He really wanna sleep a bit more, but he couldn't there is so many works pending.

He came back from the mission really late. Jin hyung was with him in this mission but he knows well Jin hyung woke up in his usual time in the early morning. He should not sleep that long, he wants to be like his role model- his Jin hyung. So, he tried to copy his every works blindly. But after all he is still a kid and also being the makhne of brothers, he is always pampered the most! So, he couldn't do everything like Jin hyung does, even if he wants.

Just like Jin hyung can work really hard. He can stay up all night and don't feel dizzy or less strong. There is so many days went when Jin stayed up for three to four nights and days in a row...but still he took care of every single details and even he punished Yoongi and Namjoon for doing some mistakes on their tasks...he has sharp sense of every single things.

Like he has six pairs of extra eyes, six nose, six pairs of ears too, and none of his dongsaengs can do a single thing in behind of him. He can catch them in a blink of eyes! So, none of his brothers usually wants to do anything behind their eldest hyung. He might be the best hyung who cares and loves his each brother so much, but he is the strictest when needed. His punishments are worst!

Jungkook really wanna be like his Jin hyung. He is too whipped for his this hyung and he dreams to be like him; smart, handsome, sharp, cuddly, loving, multi-tasker, intelligent, best in management...everything! The only thing he hates about Jin is his strictness. Well, who likes punishments?

Jungkook took his phone and checked his texts and call history quickly. There is a few official texts from Jin hyung which he decided to check thoroughly after getting fresh. No calls are emergency here. But when a text from his Taehyung came in front of his eyes, he gasped remembering that he has some important task to do! And he is pretty late for that. That means, the day is not going to be so smooth.

Jin gave each one of them some projects to finish every week. It's related to their mafia business or their company. They need to finish it before the deadline and Seokjin is way strict about it. This week, Seokjin gave a project which needs to be finished by him and Taehyung. Taehyung researched half of it and Jungkook should did other half. But being a lazy baby brother of his hyungs, he skipped it.

And now today evening is the deadline of the project. But he didn't even finished ¾ of his part! Tae didn't research on his side of project that means he can't help in last moment, but how Jungkook can do the whole thing alone in just few hours!? And if he can't finish then Seokjin hyung is gonna give him a punishment for sure, cause it's his third time of getting delay on his projects. And not only Jungkook, this Tae will also get scolded for him, although it's not his fault, but still it's his project too and Tae is the elder one here.

-Aish! Jin hyung is gonna kill me today!' Jungkook pouted and huffed cutely before throwing away his blanket in one side and rushed towards the washroom for getting ready for the rest of the day.

.

Jungkook came downstairs after getting fully ready. He walked inside the living room and found only Taehyung and Jimin sitting there, working on their files and laptops. Jimin saw him first and smiled warmly.

Jimin: Hey! Good morning bunny!

Jungkook smiled and plopped on a couch beside Taehyung, 'Hey hyung!'

Tae also noticed him and scoffed playfully, 'Jimin hyung, it's 12:45 of noon actually.' He then looked down on his laptop again and said, 'So, the prince of wales finally thought to show up, huh?'