[12]

Next morning;

It's 5 in the morning and Tae opened his eyes once he heard the alarm rings in his alarm clock. He groaned shortly and rubbed his face by one hand, cause his other hand was still wrapping the baby of him. He slept almost at 3 am last night and the sleep is not sufficient for him. But still, he need to wake up cause he has a big baby to wake up and send him in the ware house.

He looked beside to his baby who was sleeping peacefully and a soft smile crept in his face. Oh how he wanna let hat boy sleep like that in his arms! But, he can't do it today...or else it will be hard for Jungkook.

He slowly caressed Jungkook's hair and called softly, 'Kookie? Rise and shine! Wake up baby.'

Jungkook just whined softly.

Tae: come on love! You will be late! Get up-'

Jungkook yawned softly and slowly opened his one eyes. As he saw Tae is the one who is trying to wake him up, he again closed his eyes and snuggled closer to him, drifting to sleep again!

Taehyung chuckled at his cute behavior. He slowly removed some stray hairs from Jungkook's face and kissed his forehead softly.

Tae: Bunny, you need to wake up. You have training, remember?

Jungkook: Hyung five minutes more please.' He mumbled in sleepy tone.

Tae: No, you will be late and then Joshua hyung is gonna kill you.'

As soon as Jungkook heard the name of Joshua, his eyes shot opened and he almost jumped out from the bed.

Jungkook: OH SHIT!' he said horrified and Tae frowned.

Tae: Language young man?

Jungkook gasped and smiled cheekily, 'Sorry hyung-ie...But I gotta get ready now or else I will be dead.' He said in a hurry and ran to his room in a jet planes speed. Taehyung couldn't but help to smile at his baby and then sighed looking at his phone. Last message from Jimin hyung was at 2:43 am, after that no contact from any one...

They will be fine. Tae thought and closed his tired eyes...

.

.

Jungkook pulled his car on the driveway of their main ware house. He locked the car and literary ran inside. He checked the watch on his wrist and cursed on his mind, it's just two minutes left before the clock hit 6! And he don't wanna get late for even 1 second here!

He ran inside of the leader's area and stood in front of a specific room. He inhaled deeply before pulling his hand up and knocked twice on the wood...and just then the main clock rang declaring its six in the morning sharp!

~Come in!' a deep voice came from inside making Jungkook almost frozen, but he need to go inside before the person himself come and get him! He inhaled deeply before opening the door and went in shakily...

Well, he was wrong in some points. He thought he is only meeting Joshua here in his office room, but guess what? There is another person present who is Jungkook's another fearing man here in the ware house. It's Wonwoo, the youngest of leaders, yet the strictest in disciplining matters!

So it's hopefully going to be a double blast for him today...Good luck Kim Jungkook....

Jungkook tried hard not to show his fear. He just bowed to both of them with a low scared 'Good morning sirs' and stood obediently in front of them. Hands collapsed behind, shoulder straightened, eyes down in fear, and the baby bunny is waiting for his next command.