[22]

Author's POV

The room is black pitched dark. It wouldn't be a problem for him if the strong scent of blood and chemicals was not here. The smell is making him sick.

He is staying here in this room for last three days. No one came to meet him in this meantime. His chest is burning in lack of water, body weak due to lack of the food and also the beatings. They have beaten him enough. His head is still hurting, must have hit him with any metal rod!

He was minding his own business in the street returning from his gang's base when a black van came and crossed his road. And then he got a hit on the back of his head...and all went black then.

Who are these fuckers who dared to kidnap me?! When they will come anyway to start their usual torturing, huh?

Suddenly he heard a sound from his left side, seems like someone is opening that only door of this room.

He smirked on his own, 'Do they think they will be able to take any information from me? I'm the best man of my boss's team!'

Soon the door wide opened and a strong ray entered in his eyes. He closed his eyes to protest the ray of light; he can't use his hands as they are tied tightly with the handle of the chair he is sitting on now!

He can hear the sound of boots, coming towards him. But he can't open his eyes still. The door closed again, but a strong bulb switched on just above his head. Slowly his eyes adjusted with the light and at last he managed to look in front of him.

A bunch of young men are standing in front of him. One, two, three...SEVEN! Seven boys wearing all black, from top to the bottom. They are wearing a black mask with a symbol of shield on it! Who in the mafia world doesn't know about it? They are the seven demons of underworld! The team of Mafia king of Asia, his own seven sons...

He suddenly started felt suffocated...'I'm caught by....Bangtans'?!'

"Bangtans'"- the fear of underworld. They are the number one mafia group of Asia. Seven brothers-one soul; Satan himself in seven bodies. No one wanna mess with them easily. Because if you caught in BTS's rudder, then that will be probably the last day of your life...

He cussed his boss under his breath. If he knew that he is destroying BTS's property, then he will better kill himself before doing that job. Now, even god can't save him!

The guy standing in middle with broad shoulder walked towards him and sat on a chair that was placed in front by their man. He is having a chain with a locket in his neck. It looks costly and the locket is displaying two words, "B.S."

So, he is the leader....who doesn't know only leader wears that necklace which contains the first syllables of the team name?

Every other brother also has some jewelry according to their work and position. Each brother wore jewelry indicative of their role and status within the organization. This chain represents Bangtan's leader!

The leader leaned forward, his gaze piercing through the darkness of the room, seemingly penetrating into the depths of his soul. And he can tell that the leader smirked under his mask, his eyes are showing he scariest gaze. He gulped hard.

~Having fun, dude? The leader's words dripped with menace, his gaze piercing through the darkness. His words gave shiver to him. He said nothing.

-You've been causing quite a stir, haven't you?" The leader's voice was low, carrying a dangerous edge that sent a chill down his spine.

The captive remained silent, his jaw clenched tightly. He knew better than to incite the wrath of the Bangtans with his words. Every move, every word he uttered could be his last in the presence of these notorious figures.