[21]

Jin let out a loud sigh, realizing that it was time to finish Jungkook's punishment and move on to showering him with love and care. He looked at Jungkook, his expression softening.

-Alright, Kookie," Jin said, a small smile playing on his lips. "You've learned your lesson. It's time to let you up now."

Jungkook's eyes brightened with hope as he slowly looked up over his shoulder, his lips trembling a little, eyes wanting confirmation.

Tae hugged him in happiness but Jungkook whimpered a little, his body still tense from the punishment.

Jimin: Aish Tae! Easy!' Tae let go off Jungkook and quickly apologized, his eyes concerned.

Tae: Sorry baby!

Jungkook gave a small smile, 'It's ok hyung-ie.' He looked at Jin and pouted a little, 'Hyung?'

-Oh bub!' Jin cooed and quickly walked over to him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder and another hand helping Jungkook to get up from the position, 'Slowly, easy baby.' He softly said while pulling him up.

Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears of relief, grateful for the forgiveness and acceptance from his hyung. He threw his arms around Jin, and his legs wrapped around Jin's torso, embracing him tightly. Jin returned the hug, wrapping his arms around Jungkook protectively and holding him close so that he won't fall down.

Jin: My baby!' Jin said, his voice filled with warmth, 'Hyung-ie so sorry for punishing you like this. I love you honey pie.' He rocked them back and forth while Jungkook cried on his neck's crook.

The others hyungs had noticed this cute scene and were now all gathered around him, trying to comfort and baby him.

Jungkook: I'm sorry...I will be good, hyung....forgive me?' he hiccupped as he sobbed.

Jin: Ssshh...You're forgiven, Jungkook...hyung forgives you. We all make mistakes, and it's important to learn from them. And I know you'll do better next time, right bun?"

Jungkook nodded violently, 'Yes hyung...

Jin: Thank you bub...You're our makhne, and we love you, so so much..." Jin whispered, his voice filled with affection. "Don't ever forget that."

Jungkook sniffled and nuzzled on Jin's chest cutely, 'Kookie loves hyungs too...so much!'

A sync of Aww's could be heard all around them hearing Jungkook's adorable confessions. And being a shy bean, Jungkook hid his face in Jin's neck and whimpered a little, his hyungs laughed...

The rest of the members had already gathered around, joining in the embrace. They enveloped Jungkook in a group hug, showering him with affectionate pats on the back and gentle words of reassurance. It was a moment of unity and support, reaffirming their bond as a family.

Jin then led the way to the dining area, where a delicious breakfast awaited them. As they sat down, Jin made sure to place Jungkook in his lap as Jungkook wasn't letting go of him. He is a clingy adorable bunny who is a lover of his hyung's cuddles and warmth...he loves the different colognes of his each hyungs and can stay in their embrace all day long....

The atmosphere in the room had lightened considerably, and they all began chatting and laughing as they ate, their love and protection evident.

They served him his favorite dishes, making sure he felt cherished and cared for. Jungkook felt a sense of relief wash over him, grateful that his hyungs had forgiven him and were willing to move on.

Jin took the duty of feeding him, he took a spoonful of food and fed it to his baby in his lap with so much adores and cares. Other's cooed at the scene, other two makhnes whined playfully, but Jin just ignored them...just a bunch of jealous kids.