"There's nothing for me to stay here for".

"Look Myah I keep telling you, just let me explain first, okay".

"I don't want you explaining to me what you two did", she shouts with disgust.

"MYAH WE DID NOTHING, ME AND HER ARE NOTHING AND WE NEVER WILL BE. JUST LET ME EXPLAIN", I shout.

"You got five minutes", she says, sitting on the bed. I tell her everything. She doesn't talk for fifteen minutes.

Myah's POV:

"Lucy and you are nothing?" I ask.

"Yes. I would never cheat on you, I love you and I wouldn't ruin what we had for anything". I look into his eyes to see if he's lying. Nothing, he was telling the truth. I start crying.

"I'm the one who's been cheating", I say through tears.

"What do you mean?"

"When I went over to Jacks, Daniel comforted me when I was sad and he made me feel better. I don't know why I did it but I kissed him. I'm so sorry Darius", I say crying harder. I guess I was right about once a cheater always a cheater because I just cheated on someone again. First on Daniel with Darius and now on Darius with Daniel.

"You didn't mean to, it's okay. It's not like it meant anything, right?"

"Of course it didn't. I'm sorry".

"Look everything's better now, just forget about it". He comes closer and holds my hand. "Can I touch you?"

"Of course." He hugs me and kisses my head.

"I was going to wait for you birthday, but there's no time like the present". He takes the box with the ring in it off of the bed and goes on one knee. He opens up the box where the most beautiful diamond ring ever lays. I gasp. "Myah, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god yes, yes", I repeat over and over. He beams in happiness and puts the diamond ring on my finger. I tackle him with kisses and we make out on the bed. Jack comes in.

"Myah what the hell are you doing?" We pull back.

"Just kissing my boyfriend, wait I mean fiancé", I say excitedly.

"Fiancé? How long have I been gone for?" I explain the misunderstanding with him and that we're engaged now. "So you guys are back together and getting married?"

"We weren't really broken up", Darius says.

"Okay then congratulations", Jack says, giving us each a hug.

"I guess I don't need to stay at your house anymore".

"That's where you were, I should have known", Darius says.

"Darius, I am really sorry about everything, I should have let you explain and not run off with Sylvester like that".

"Myah, it's fine, you didn't know what had really happened and if I was in your position, I probably would have done the same".

"Shall I leave you two to have some alone time?" Jack asks.

"Could you? Thanks for yesterday Jack, you really help me a lot, one of the other's can look after Sylvester", I say.

"I've actually already given Sylvester to Chase now while I came in here to check up on you, so if everything's okay, I'll leave you two. Take care and congratulations. Bye lil sis, bye Darius." We give him another hug each and say our goodbyes. Darius carries me onto the bed and we make out. "How about we get back to what we were doing?" I nod my head with satisfaction.