A baby?

I've no idea anymore what's going on..
hope you like this one people
Love ya❤️
—————————————————
It was another calm Saturday. Ian and Mickey were chilling at their home with a beer in hand and some movies playing in the background.
They were laughing and smiling with each other when a knock came through their front door.
They both groaned, tired from the day.
"Rock paper scissors shoe, whoever loses gets the door," Mickey challenged, and Ian chuckled softly.
They put their hands in a starting position and hit "rock paper scissors.". Ian smiled as he saw that he did a rock when Mickey did scissors and tucked his tongue at him. Mickey looked deeply, dragged himself from the comfortable position, and made his way to the door. Opening the door, he looked confused back and forth, and then, when he was about to close the door, he heard the cry of a baby.
He then looked underneath him and stopped in his tracks when he saw an infant lying in a baby basket on his doormat.
"What the fuck?" He called behind him, getting a better look at the baby.
"Babe? You okay?" Ian called, lifted himself from the couch, and moved towards Mickey.
"Babe?" He called again and then stopped in his tracks, seeing the little baby on his doormat crying his lungs out.
"Holy sh*t, who the hell put you in here?" He asked the kid, quickly lifting the baby up and rocking it back and forth to calm it down.
Mickey then bent over to get the basket inside and then stopped again when he saw a birth certificate with Ian's name on it.
"Gallagher, what have you done this time?"

Ian was sitting with the baby down as it fell asleep a couple of seconds ago in his arms.
"Now, can you explain to me exactly how you got a kid? Because, if I remember correctly, you were never with a chick."
"I was once."
"Excuse me? When? And how the hell did I miss it?"
"You were in prison, Mick, at the same time. And I was with this guy, Caleb, who said I wasn't 100 percent gay, so I had to show him differently."
"By knocking up a girl?! Who the hell is she even?"
"I don't really know. It was during my first manic episode," he shrugged, and Mickey rolled his eyes.
"What are you going to do with him?"
"I don't know Mick. He is my kid after all. I can't leave him like that, can't I? And we wanted to expend our family."
"Yeah.. with Lip's kid that they can't have, how can we manage two under two? We got like no money, Gallagher," Mickey pointed out, crossing his arms against his chest.
"We can figure something out, Mick. We still have some of our wedding money saved up that you didn't spend on bullshit," Mickey scoffed at that, "and I can always ask for a raise at work, and so do you. We can finally have our family together, Mick, like we wanted it," he said in sympathy, taking Mickey's hand.
"And the kid also has my red hair and your blue eyes, so it's got to be a god-given kid for us," Ian added, and Mickey chuckled.
"Are you sure you want to do it, Gallagher?"
"With you, there is nothing I'm more sure about." Ian replied by being close to Mickey and kissing him softly on the lips.
"Okay, baby and all, but what is it?" Mickey asked, pulling away from Ian. As a sign, the baby started to cry.
"I guess we would have to find out." Mickey smirked, taking the baby slowly from Ian's hands and putting it down.
"Wait, we don't have any baby shit."
"Guess we need to call the family." Ian smirked as Mickey rolled his eyes and stood up to grab his phone.

Gallagher's 😈

Mickey: people I need some baby's stuff, whoever has
Lip: What the fuck are you two doing?
Mickey: Don't ask your brother to knock a girl up. Do you have some of Fred's old clothes or diapers?
Kevin: Ian knocked a girl up?!
Frank: That's the Gallagher's blood!
Lip: Shut up, Frank Mickey I'm on my way.
Debbi: I've had some as well pass by.
Lip: 👍🏻
Fiona: Do I need to come down to see what you have done this time, Gallavich?
Mickey: We didn't kill anyone, so that's a start.
Carl: I can run by the store. send a list.

Mickey then turned towards Ian and spoke, "Lip is on his way with some things he has from Fred and Franny, and Carl said he can run by the store and get us some things; did you manage to see what it is?"
"Kind of scared."
"Just pull it's pants down; we would need to change it's diaper eventually." Mickey pointed this out, and Ian nodded, putting the baby down on the couch, pulling the baby's pants down, and unwrapping the diaper.
"It's a boy."
"Well, that's going to be interesting."

Lip arrangement bed shortly after that with bags of clothes and Carl behind him.
"You weren't really kidding, weren't you?" Lip asked as Ina shook his head, turning towards him with the baby in his hands.
"How the hell did you even knock up a girl? Where was that even?"
"It was when I was with Caleb that he tried to claim I wasn't 100 percent gay and end up in bed with a girl" Ian shrugged, and Lip chuckled, standing up with the baby to put it down to change its diaper.

"Do you know how to do it?"
"Ah, it's a diaper; it's not rocket science."
He started to work on pulling the boy's pants down and unwrapping the diaper again, without noticing getting peed on by the boy.
"Ew fuck!" he cursed, trying to wipe the pee down as Mickey started to laugh out loud and Ian made his way to the bathroom to wash his hands.
"Yeah, that's for not putting on my movie," he smirked, then stepped up to change the kid's diaper.
"Hey kiddo, good job on that," he smirked, then carefully put on the baby's diaper as he slowly fell asleep.
Ian then returned from the bathroom with his shirt off.
"That baby is barely one month old and already getting on my nerves."
"Welcome to fatherhood, Ian," Lip smirked.