Sergeant Gallavich

So hello people!
Lately I've been seeing many photos of cute couples one as an officer and the other is in the military...
So I decided to bring the Gallavich's back to their start but in the other way.. you will see 😉
——————————————————-
'Gallavich' chief Morgan called on Sunday morning from his large office in the Chicago police department. Mickey quickly got up from his place in the desk nearby the chief's office toward the office. He saluted and stand in front of him. 'Close the door' the chief called Mickey did as he told him and shut the door behind him and sat down on the chair in the room. 'We have some military people coming over today to train the new officers and I want you in charge'.
Military people huh? Maybe he will finally see Ian at work he thought to himself. The two have been happily married for the past five years and have been busy over their heads with their works, both being sergeants in their work place, Mickey at the police and Ian at the army. They haven't seen each other in a while (4 months in the exact) and they miss the other Gallavich's in their presence. 'Sergeant' chief called after Mickey didn't respond for quite a while.
'Are you alright?' He asked.
Mickey shook his head trying to pull himself back together. 'Sorry chief won't happen again' he responded. 'Good, now go get things working they would be here in an hour get Santiago and Roger to help you' he commend. 'Yes sir' with that Mickey stood up and walked out of the room to find his officers in the break room. 'Santiago Roger' he yelled through the room. The two boys so called Santiago and Roger quickly stumbled their way into the room adjusting their clothes on the way. 'Oh good seriously again?' he yelled at them. For the past few months since he moved to the new station he have caught the two boys in action several times. 'I don't even want to know, I need you two to get the new officer in here the military people are coming today to trained them' he informed them as the two nodded and start to walk away. 'And change your shirts please' Mickey called after them after they walked away.

An hour later all the new officers sat down in the briefing room while Mickey stand in front of them waiting for the military leaders to arrive to the station. 'And this is my sergeant, sergeant Gallavich' chief Morgan called entering to the room with a certain red head he have missed too much. Mickey chuckled and smiled. 'Nice to meet you' Mickey called shaking Ian's head. 'You too' Ian blushed back. They nodded at each other knowing what the other was thinking for being with each other all the time for the past fifteen years they knew how to read each other like a piece of paper. 'Hello officers I'm sergeant Gallavich and today I'm here with the help of my soldiers outside we are going to train you all todays to get your rank by the end of this week. Any questions before we begin?' he asked in new military voice that Mickey very hard not get a hard one from. 'Are you and Sergeant Gallavich known each other?' one of the officers asked. 'Related question please?' Mickey asked getting more anger. His voice on a heat wave that all the officers in the room were afraid off, his thug side. Every time he used that tone everyone would step back. Shaking their heads as Ian went on. 'You have ten minutes to get all your stuff and get outside' he informed as all the officers walked out quickly to get their things leaving the two sergeants and the chide alone. 'You got this Gallavich' the chief asked looking over Mickey. 'Yes sir' he nodded and the chief walked out. 'Yes sir huh? I thought I was the only one you called that' Ian smirked moving closer to Mickey.
'Shut up and kiss me'.
The two locked their lips together in a brief kiss, sure, it was fast but full with love and affection and longing for the other man.
'So Sergeant Gallavich can I take you home tonight? Or are you going back?' Mickey asked looking at Ian with those baby blue eyes that he missed so damn much.
'Depends.. I don't think my husband would like if I'll go with a total stranger home' Mickey smirked.
'I think he will be alright he kinda missed your stupid face at home and in bed' Mickey replied.
'Oh yeah?'
'Yeah' and they kissed again not wanting to let go of the other as they broke the kiss they embraced the other one in a tight hug. 'Someone is hard' Ian smirked
'Shut up go deal with the kids I'm going to the bathroom' Mickey called breaking the hug and walking away.
'Need a help with that?' Ian asked
'Go do your job asshole'.
As Mickey walked away Ian left the room a few minutes later waiting the blush to leave his face seeing how he got his husband hard in a touch of a finger. He walked out finding his soldiers taking the rest of the stuff. 'Are you alright Sergeant?' staff sergeant Amy asked. He have got very close with that girl and she was very sweet. At first when he met her he thought she had a crush on him being too affectionate towards him but as got to knew her more he learned that she was just very sweet and she was also the one of the few people who knew about Mickey and him. But she never met him just heard some stories. 'Because you are all blushing mess, like every time after you're talking with Mickey on the phone'.
'I'm alright don't worry' he said.
'If you say so' with that she walked away.

Two hours later they were done with the physical training for the day and it was time for their lunch break. Mickey and Ian went out for lunch date after a while so of four months apart. They sat in some restaurants nearby and ordered their food. 'So how was work going there? Does Morgan still give you a hard time?' Ian asked taking a bite of his food. 'Yeah-the guy is a total ass hole, but he will might leave soon and they would bring someone else in charge of the station' Mickey said. 'Who's the new one?' Ian asked.
'Your looking at him'
'What?!?' Ian squall
'I'm the new chief, they are kicking him out' Mickey smiled.
'Omg Mick!' Ian moved closer and kissed Mickey's temple earning a blush from him.
'That's amazing I can't believe it!.
'Me too when they called this morning before you arrived I was out of it for two hours waiting for you to respond to my text' Mickey explained.
'Oh I'm sorry I didn't respond my phone was out battery and I was getting ready to come here packing my bag and all of that shit there'.
'Packing? why?' Mickey asked confused.
'I'm coming back home, I planned on surprising you when you come back home from work, they are moving me closer home to a unit nearby'
Mickey smile only grew bigger and bigger it's mean that they would see each other more. And maybe, maybe they can start with their family plans.
'So maybe with all of that we can'
'Absolutely' Mickey smiled.

At the evening when they came back home they fell asleep in the L in each other arms and accidentally arrived to the other side of the city but they didn't care. They were finally together in the same city close by to each other precent.

Four years later Ian decided to retire from the army and join the police department after fighting with his chief. He became a sergeant under Micky's supervision while raising their children's together. All raised to be a future law enforcement or in the army as their dad.
The end
Let me know if you want to turn this to an actual story
Have a great weekend people
Love ya ❤️