Dear future husband

Prompt: Ian and Mickey recently purchased an apartment together, and start to pack their things together at the Gallagher's house.
————————-
Right after the two love birds finally tied the note they decided to get their own place. And they did, to their surprise it was still close to Gallagher's house which meant a lot to Ian being very close to his family.
Right after signing the contract, they start to pack up their things. The first stop is the Gallagher's house.
Ian was sitting on his bed with two large boxes in front of him titled with his name and the age of 12. He starts to go through his stuff seeing when he will keep and he will throw away eventually.
Then a white envelope came to his sign titled 'Dear my future husband'.
The envelope was still glued down and with another thought he called Mickey from downstairs. As the black-haired man walked inside the room he was quickly handed a letter.
'What's that?' he asked confused. 'I thought we already got married firecrotch you could have just said no' Mickey smirked.
'Just read it' Ian shrugged.
Mickey quickly opened up the envelope finding a pond written down letter he set down on the bed and started to read.

Dear whoever are you!
Hey, I'm Ian Gallagher which is what you probably knew right?
Fuck what am I doing?
Okay, get it, Gallagher
Today in class one of the teachers asked us what our future partner would look like or who they be.
When all the boys start to describe the girls as sex toys. I talked about my dream man. And let me tell you something being a gay kid at the south side isn't that nice of a thing.
Still feels weird to say, but I'm guessing that whoever is reading this is a man so you gotta deal with my weirdness.
'You are kind of a weirdo sunshine' Mickey smirked and Ian rolled his eyes in response.
What can I say?
Well, I don't know who you are and what are you. But if you are still in here and none of my family members have kicked your ass (Probably Lip I guess would've for whoever isn't a good one, I'm sorry from them from now).
'Lip is the last one to kick someone's ass' Mickey said. 'You should have seen some guy who messed with me in the seventh grade' Ian spoke.
'Lip?' Mickey asked now laughing off his ass and again Ian rolled his eyes but this time in amusement.
out I guess you are one of the good ones (babe?).
Mickey rolled his eyes at the nickname that he secretly loved but was too coward to admit to the man.
Now for description because I guess this is what we have gathered here today (wow that sound like wedding vows did we have that at our wedding, fuck I'm actually married).
I guess you are from the south side as well. Shorty. Cute, very masculine looking, and hot as fuck.
Works out for me ;)
Love Ian
1997

As Mickey put down the letter he looked over Ian with a smile. 'How old were you at that time?' he asked. 'Twelve or something' Ian smiled back.
'You are a damn hot poet' the black-haired man said pushing Ian against the bed and attacking him with kisses.
'Flip the page' Ian suddenly said pulling away from Mickey. He did as he was told and laughed seeing the sentence.
I hope you Mickey Milckovich if not forgive me for the embarrassment mysterious guy.
'I don't think we met back then' Mickey responded. 'I know' Ian smirked. 'You fucking sappy ass' Mickey said attacking him again with kisses.

The idea has come to me from also a one-shot book I wrote about Klaine (go check it out), so that's for that.
Hope you have a great weekend
Love ya❤️