Hidden

Intro: Ian takes Debbi to school and on the way sees his secret boyfriend.. and Debbi being Debbi
-----------------------
'Ian can you take Debbi to school? Carl already left and I gotta take Liam to daycare,' Fiona asked, looking over at Ian who was eating his breakfast, a bowl of fruit loop his favorite.
He actually wanted to walk to school with Mickey this morning for a change. But if Fiona needs help, he is their big brother after all.
'Sure' he replied.
'Awesome thanks!' she smiled patting his beck and then looking over the little red head
'Go put your shoes Deb' the little redhead quickly nodded and jogged towards the stairs to grab her shoes.
Ian then finished his so-called breakfast, grabbed his and Debbi's lunch before saying goodbye to Fiona.
'Fi we are leaving!' he called as Debbi appeared by his side dressing nicely with her shoes on.
'Bye have a great day guys love you!' she reapplied, kissing both of their cheeks as they left, shutting the door behind them.
They started to walk down the street just enjoying the cold morning of Chicago.
'Are you ready for that math test today?' Ian asked.
The little girl quickly nodded 'Yeah Lip helped me last night I think I'm finally gonna pass the B plus' she smiled and he nodded. He didn't notice then that they passed the Milkovich household, his boyfriend's house. Mickey at the same time exits the house seeing his secret boyfriend and smirking at him. Ian smiled back and kept on his walking with Debbi towards the school as Mickey walked behind them don't wanting to interrupt the sibling.
Debbi that saw the look on both of the boy's faces, looked at Ian with confusion.
'Do you know him?' she asked when she didn't see Mickey anymore.
'Who? him?' Ian thought for a second. No one knew about them being a thing, and they were planning on telling their families, at least Ian's soon or later. Because if Mickey's family knew he was dating a guy he would be hung upside down on their porch.
'Why are you asking?' he asked.
'He was blushing and smirking at you.. is he your boyfriend? I promise I won't say anything' Ian chuckled and shook his head.
'No Deb's he is not my boyfriend, he is in my class, he's Mandy's brother' he explained.
'Ahh, alright, thought if he was your boyfriend I'd like him' she smiled giving her brother one last look before running towards the school gates.
Well at least now he knows one of his family members would like Mickey when he would introduce him to them so that's a start.

Hi people and happy Monday!
hope you all are doing alright
Love ya ❤️